CAGED Pentatonic System for Guitar - Level 2
What you'll learn
- Understand & Apply the basic concepts of the CAGED System
- Solo using the entire fretboard
- Improvise Solos
- Play along with the downloadable backing track.
- Computer/ Tablet/ Internet Connection
- You will need a guitar
- An open mind and a willingness to learn.
- You will need time to practice the material.
CAGED Pentatonic System For Guitar: Level 2
Break out of the box…View the fretboard in it's entirety.
The CAGED Pentatonic System for Guitar Level 2 is designed to expand on what you’ve learned in the Level 1 course. This Level 2 course is based around the relative minor key. The Relative Minor has a Blues Rock tonality that adds an aggressive edgier sound to your playing. The Caged Pentatonic (5x5x5) System is the virtual building blocks for utilizing the entire fretboard.
When you see guitarists play up and down the neck effortlessly, it’s no secret that they're using some sort of system to connect different scales on the fretboard. So it’s best to have some sort of system to use as a framework for creating solos. Let’s face it, if you’re only using the standard pentatonic box pattern, you’re only utilizing 20% of the fretboard. The goal of this video course is to break you out of the standard pentatonic box and get you using 5 different pentatonic boxes that cover the entire fretboard, giving you more options when creating your own licks and solos.
Level 2 builds off the topics covered in Level 1. While it’s not necessary that you start with Level 1, it’s highly recommended as it will help you better understand the concepts discussed here in this Level 2 Course.
In this course you'll learn:
- 5 Positions of the Minor Pentatonic Scale
- 5 Positions of the Major Pentatonic Scale
- 5 Movable Chord Shapes
- The Rule of 3’s
- Chord & Scale Formulas
- Landing/Target Notes
- Interval Matrix
- Practice Logs
- TABs and much more!!!!!
This Course features:
- 90 Minutes of Video
- MP3 Jam Track
- PDF Printouts Include: TABs, Chord & Scale Formulas, Interval Matrix, 5 Movable Chord Shapes, the 5 Major Scale Patterns, the 5 Major Pentatonic Scale Patterns, the 5 Minor Pentatonic Scale Patterns, Extended Scale Pattern and Practice Log.
Take this course a test drive, and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you are covered by Udemy’s 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Any guitarist that wants to understand the basics of the CAGED System
- Any Guitarist that wants to add new Elements, Concepts & Techniqes to thier Playing.
- Intermidiate/Advanced guitarists that need to "fill in the gaps of knowledge".
- If your an advanced guitarist, this course might not be for you.
Hi, my name is Vincent but my friends call me Vinnie.
Professional Musician, Guitar Instructor & Internet Marketer. Founder of Power-Twang.
I´ve been playing guitar for 30 years. I’ve played in many Rock bands as well as Country bands over the last 25 years. I also recording & produce music in my spare time. For the last 4 years I have been teaching my brand of Power-Twang Country Guitar, which is a blend of Country, Rock & Blues all mashed into one. Now, I am very excited to offer my curriculum to Udemy students!
I took my guitar teachings online via Youtube in December of 2011 and since then my Youtube Channels has accumulated more than 6,000 subscribers and have also received more than 1 Million Views! Teaching guitar has really become my passion. My teaching style is easy to follow and makes learning guitar easy.
My specialties are Country, Rock, Blues & Slide.
I hope you enjoy learning the guitar as much as I enjoy teaching it!