SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50 certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses foundational knowledge in the area of ABAP Development. This exam proves that the candidate has a fundamental understanding within the Development Consultant profile and is able to apply the associated prerequisite skills practically under supervision of an expert consultant in a project environment.
1. ABAP Programming > 12%
• Explain how to create different types of ABAP program using basic ABAP language elements, the different modularization techniques, and appropriate event blocks
2. ABAP Dictionary > 12%
• Describe the functions of the ABAP Dictionary, including the creation and use of database objects and also data types
3. Data Types and Data Objects 8% - 12%
• Know the differences between objects, data objects and data types, and describe when to use the different data types available
4. Classical User Interfaces 8% - 12%
• Build ABAP reports with selection screens, either displaying data in a classic list or a classic ALV grid, whilst using appropriate event blocks for the necessary logic in the ABAP program.
5. SQL Statements including Update Strategies 8% - 12%
• Read data in an efficient way from the SAP database, and perform database updates using the update technique, with appropriate logical locks.
6. Enhancements and Modifications 8% - 12%
• Describe the options for adapting SAP standard applications and when to use them, and understand how to find and implement the different types of enhancement.
7. ABAP Objects 8% - 12%
• Explain how to develop object-oriented ABAP applications and ABAP classes, using all useful object-oriented programming techniques
8. Web Dynpro for ABAP < 8%
• Describe the programming approach and architecture of Web Dynpro for ABAP, including the use of the Context and Controllers
9. SAP NetWeaver Overview < 8%
• Describe the SAP NetWeaver Application Server Architecture and the ABAP processes which run on it, and explain how ABAP requests are processed
10. Internal Tables < 8%
• Define and use standard, sorted and hashed internal tables, and describe the advantages and limitations of each table kind
11. ABAP Tools < 8%
• Use the ABAP Workbench to create all kinds of Repository Object, and be able to use the ABAP analysis and trace tools, including the ABAP Debugger, Code Inspector, SQL Trace, ABAP Trace and SQL Monitor.
Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50
Exam Code: C_TAW12_750
Number of Questions: 80
Length of Time: 180 minutes
Exam Cost: $549 USD
Exam Language: English, German, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Japanese
What do we offer?