C_EWM_95 SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.5 Certification
C_EWM_95 SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.5 Certification.
Simulator Unique 350+ Questions for C_EWM_95 SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.5 Certification Exam Practice set
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.5" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the SAP EWM Implementation Consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification. NOTE: This exam is also relevant for customers and partners implementing embedded EWM in SAP S/4HANA as the functionality is almost identical. However, to get a foundational understanding of SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics and SAP Fiori UX technologies, we recommend you supplement your training by completing the S4H00 – SAP S4HANA Overview (S4H00e in e-learning) course.
This exam is recommended for candidates having entry level qualification with foundational understanding of SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics and SAP Fiori UX technologies.
1. Outbound Processes (Wave Mgmnt., CD, Production Integration) > 12%
• Combine Outbound Deliveries using Wave Management, Packing and Kitting in Outbound Processes, and stage Products for Production.
2. Inbound Processes (VAS, CD, QM) > 12%
• Execute Inbound Processes with Value Added Services (VAS) or Deconsolidation; set up deliveries for Cross Docking (CD) or Quality Inspection (QIE).
3. Cross Topics (Labor Management, Exception Handling, MFS, Batches) 8% - 12%
• Set up Labor Management and Exception Handling.
4. Process & Layout Oriented Storage Control 8% - 12%
• Create the Customizing Settings and use Process & Layout Oriented Storage Control.
5. Warehouse Structure, Resource Management and EWM Master Data 8% - 12%
• Define the Warehouse Structure and set up Resource Management; create EWM Master Data like Storage Bins and Products, Packaging Specifications, Supply Chain Units, and Business Partners.
6. Warehouse Process Types, Warehouse Task Creation, Strategies 8% - 12%
• Define Warehouse process types and set up determination. Define Putaway and Picking Strategies.
7. Shipping and Receiving < 8%
• Describe Yard Management, Dock Appointment Scheduling, and use Shipping Cockpit.
8. Internal processing (Physical Inventory, Replenishment) < 8%
• Define Physical Inventory Processes, and set up and execute replenishment.
9. Warehouse Management (Monitor – Cockpit) < 8%
• Monitor warehouse activities using Warehouse Management Monitor and Warehouse Cockpit.
10. System Integration and CIF < 8%
• Set up System Integration; create and activate CIF Integration Models.
11. Delivery Document Customizing/Service Profiles < 8%
• Customize Service Profiles and Delivery Documents.
12. Warehouse Order and Warehouse Order Creation Rules < 8%
• Define Warehouse Order Creation Rules.
Official Exam Details:
Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.5
Exam: 80 questions
Exam Cut Score: 65%
Exam Duration: 180 mins
Type of Questions: Multiple choice (single/multiple), True/False
Who this course is for:
- Who are preparing for C_EWM_95 SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.5
myself Rohit Redhu, basically i am from Delhi. Currently situated at Mumbai. i am having a rich and real time experience in multiple SAP Modules. i have done lots of end to end implementation of SAP modules in Automobile industries, pharma industries, chemical industries and some petrochemical industries.
i have experience in well known MNCs like IBM, TCS, Accenture....
Here i also want to explore my learning to new students and professionals who are willing to make their career in SAP implementation or consultation field.
ALL the best and keep learning.