Unity C# Game Development: Learn C# Unity From Scratch
What you'll learn
- Whether you’re interested in coding 2D or 3D video games, Unity is one of the most comprehensive and user-friendly game development engines on the market.
- Coding video games for modern consoles requires a lot of specialized skills. Unity allows users to program life-like physics, control game audio.
- Unity features a full suite of the most modern tools and services that will help you make great video games.
- Unity can deploy games to a very wide range of platforms from a single unified base (hence the name). You can deploy your game to mobile, console, PC.
- Unity is a development engine for 2D and 3D games and experiences. It supports Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Coding is not a requirement. Unity includes a visual scripting tool called Bolt, which doesn't require coding and provides two graph types for users.
- Unity operates like a generic scene player. It is a game runner with a collection of assets. When the game starts, Unity initializes.
- It has actually become somewhat of a trend for new programmers to use the game engine as an introductory stage before moving on to learn state logic and C#
- Unity uses C#, and unreal uses C++. C# is easier to learn. Both products include a visual scripting tool allowing the user to avoid coding altogether.
- Learn C# from scratch
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Learn the fundamentals of game design
- Gain an excellent general knowledge of game creation in Unity
- Build 2D Unity games & work with sprites
- Collect and destroy game objects
- Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements
- Activate and use Unity’s Team Collaboration service
- Play Music In Your Game
- Unity is an excellent program for beginners to learn.
- No prior unity, unity 2d, unity 3d knowledge is required
- A Windows or Mac for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- Desire to learn C# Unity
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Welcome to Unity For Beginners:Game Development From Scratch with Unity course.
Unity 2d & unity 3d game dev with C# Unity and become game maker. You will learn to design, create and publish games.
Coding video games for modern consoles requires a lot of specialized skills. Unity allows users to program life-like physics, control game audio, and texture and layer game levels, all in one program. Oak Academy has the courses to show you how they all work together.
Whether you’re interested in coding 2D or 3D video games, Unity is one of the most comprehensive and user-friendly game development engines on the market. Unity features a full suite of the most modern tools and services that will help you make great video games. Unity can deploy games to a very wide range of platforms from a single unified base (hence the name). You can deploy your game to mobile, console, PC and much more.
In this course you will learn;
2d & 3d game development with C# Unity
to design, create and publish your games and you will become game maker.
This course is completely project based and we believe this is the best way to learn Unity and C#. You will start to learn from scratch but you will not just be learning dry programming concepts, you will be applying them to games as you go. You will be shown step-by step how to build it. We will never let you get stuck.
This C# Unity Game Development course is for:
C# Unity Beginners
Game Development Beginners
Experienced Game Developers
Anyone Who Wants To Learn Game Development
Anyone who is interested in game development with Unity and C# and also is looking for an interactive, project-based course.
Artists who want to learn to bring their assets into games
Anyone who is looking for a new hobby which can turn into a profitable business
What you will learn?
C# Programming Basics
Visual Studio IDE
Tips and Trick for Unity
c sharp programming
selenium webdriver with c sharp
selenium with c sharp
c sharp for beginners
selenium c sharp
c sharp from scratch
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise.
What is Unity?
Unity is a development engine for 2D and 3D games and experiences. It supports Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) for user interactions. While the top three uses of Unity continue to be games and interactive experiences, pre-visualization for films, and architecture visualization, Unity is steadily growing in many other industries. Imagine new customer experiences and training videos that include user participation. The ability to interactively engage users increases the power of a presentation. Unity has become the go-to tool for distance teaching videos and interactive tutorials. Unlike other game engines, Unity does not create games. The company’s focus remains to build the best game engine for anyone in the world with an idea.
Is Coding required in Unity?
Coding is not a requirement. Unity includes a visual scripting tool called Bolt, which doesn't require coding and provides two graph types for users to implement their ideas. Flow Graphs allow the user to implement game flow for low-level logic and complex tasks. State Graphs implement finite state machines (FSM) for high-level logic and state management. Bolt allows users to edit and create graphs in Play Mode, enabling users to build and prototype games while playing them. Bolt is available for download from the Unity Asset Store. PlayMaker is a fee-based visual coding tool also available for use with Unity. Developers prototype gameplay and artificial intelligence (AI) behaviors associated with objects. INSIDE and Hearthstone are Unity games developed with PlayMaker. Adventure Creator is another paid visual scripting tool available for use with Unity.
How does the Unity game engine work?
Unity operates like a generic scene player. It is a game runner with a collection of assets. When the game starts, Unity initializes the settings for the interfaces it needs to run, including graphics, audio, and input devices. After the splash scene, the first scene of the game loads. The scene contains a hierarchy of the game objects and the assets. Unity loads all instances of the scripts with reference to them. After initialization, Unity runs in a loop or cycle, executing each game scene. The scene order is based on the hierarchy loaded during initialization. The cycle starts with rendering the scene for the game camera, executing physics simulations and scripted events. Then Unity executes the Update and LateUpdate scene scripts and internal operations. Repeating this cycle steps the user through the scene states rendering the full game experience.
Is Unity good for beginners?
Unity is an excellent program for beginners to learn. It has actually become somewhat of a trend for new programmers to use the game engine as an introductory stage before moving on to learn state logic and C# programming, so anyone looking to delve into 3D game development might find Unity the perfect place to start — whether you're considering self-guided or structured learning. Udemy has plenty of beginner tutorials that cover fundamentals like using the editor, creating and updating objects and events, and building and running games. For those with a bit more experience, you can also find intermediate tutorials that will teach you how to build a game from scratch incorporating advanced Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Artificial Intelligence features.
Should I learn Unreal or Unity?
As the top game engines, Unreal and Unity often compete head-to-head for new users. Depending on the skills and goals of the user, some differences may tip the user one way or the other. Unity uses C#, and unreal uses C++. C# is easier to learn. Both products include a visual scripting tool allowing the user to avoid coding altogether. VR and AR are better defined in Unity and have a longer history of support. Designers and visual artists favor the quality and hands-on control over visual assets in Unreal. Indie developers and mobile game developers favor Unity. Among AAA-industry games developed with funded teams, Unreal is the more popular choice. Both Unity and Unreal maintain a significant online presence with forums and tutorials. The Unity Asset Store and the Unreal Marketplace provide free and paid assets.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are new to C# or Unity, no problem, you will learn anything you need to start with C# Unity.
If you are already used to Unity and you just need a refresher, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
Prefer to learn the app monetization?
Check-out our sister course, the Mobile App Marketing: Learn App Monetization From Scratch.
It’s no secret how gaming technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course you will always have a chance to follow latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our contents are created/produced as high quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the Unity C# Game Development: Learn C# Unity From Scratch course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn C#
- Anyone who wants to read and write C# code
- Anyone who wants to develeop unity 2D or unity 3D games
- Anyone who wants develop their own game with unity
- Anyone who want to learn game development & design with c# unity
- Anyone interested in Unity and C# and is looking for an interactive, project-based course
- Anyone who are willing to make a career in Game Development
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.