C# Remoting : Build Client / Server Database Applications
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build distributed C# applications
- Create SQL Server database and stored procedure and connect with C# applications
- Write clean codes in C# based on Software Layers
- Develop applications that support many clients and one server via LAN network
- C# Knowledge is required
- Object Oriented Programming OOP understanding is required
- SQL knowledge is required
Establishing communication between the client and the server that is located thousands of miles apart, is a common development goal, especially when building widely-distributed applications.
.NET remoting enables client applications to use objects in other processes on the same computer or on any other computer available on its network.
You will be able to use the .NET remoting to establish a connection between the server database and the client application.
You will also learn how to create SQL Server database, tables, and stored procedures. Moreover, you will be able to divide your application into layers in order to write clean codes; so that your coeds will be elegant and easy to develop.
Furthermore, you will be able to create a class library and import it to any application.
You will make a complete client/server database application throughout the course.
- C# developers who seek after distributed applications
- C# developers who are curious about client and server database application using Remoting Technology
- C# developers who are curious about connecting SQL Server database with C# applications
- C# developers who are curious about stored procedures in SQL Server database engine
- C# developers who are curious about writing clean codes