What you'll learn
- Find, Download and Install Visual Studio Community 2022
- Create a Console Program
- Understand the Concept of a Variable
- Understand the Concept of a Method
- Understand the Concept of a Code Block
- Understand Concepts Related to Arithmetic
- Understand Concepts Related to Fully Qualified Names
- Understand the Different Types of Division in C#
- Understand the Order of Operations in C#
- Understand the Meaning of Public and Static, As Applied to Methods in Coding
- Look at the .NET Framework Source Code
- Understand the Concept of Method Nesting
- Understand How to Use Various Math Class Methods
- Explain the Concepts Behind String Interpolation
- Understand Different Ways of Formatting Strings
- Understand What it Means to Return a Data Value
- Understand String Interpolation
- Use the Logical And Operator
- Use the Logical Or Operator
- Please Read the Video Titles For All the Details!
- You don't need prior programming experience, but you should be very interested in learning programming.
- It's a beginner's course, but this doesn't mean it's overly simplified. There are some hard concepts.
- Some of the Examples Use Mathematical Ideas, Which Are Explained but Are Not Necessarily Easy
Welcome to our Introduction to C# course on Udemy! We're excited to embark on this journey into the world of programming with you.
Before you enroll, take a moment to imagine yourself confidently mastering the fundamentals of C# programming. Picture yourself writing your own console applications, understanding intricate details, and applying your knowledge with ease.
As you explore our course description and watch our free preview videos, allow yourself to feel excited about the possibilities ahead. Trust in yourself to make the right decision and enroll in a course that will take you to new heights.
Throughout our course, you'll discover exercises that will help you solidify your understanding of the material. Imagine yourself effortlessly typing code line by line in real time with Visual Studio 2022 Community, which is a free program from Microsoft.
As you learn, we encourage you to dive deeper into C# programming and even examine the .NET framework source code. Trust in yourself to take on the challenge, and know that we're here to guide you every step of the way.
Thank you for considering our course, and we can't wait to see you inside as we explore the exciting possibilities of C# programming together.
Who this course is for:
- Beginning Students of C#
- Beginners in C# Who Are Looking for a Course That is Not Overly Simplified
- You Should Not Take This Course if You're Interested in Only Learning Something Simple Like Writing "Hello,World".
I love computers , math and programming.
I teach because it gives me great joy to understand things deeply and to share that knowledge with others.
1. Master's degree in Statistical Computing
2. BA in mathematics
3. Professional development certificates from Microsoft in each area below:
1. Deep learning with Python
2. Introduction to Artificial intelligence
3. Data science with Python
4. Math for machine learning
5. Data science research methods with Python
4. Professional certificates from other schools:
1. Columbia university certificate in introduction to corporate finance
2. MIT certificate in introductory economics