The C programming language is one of the foundation or base-language of many programming languages today. Dennis Ritchie developed the C language and it has known as the mother of programming languages. It has nearly been four decades since the C programming language invention and yet it is in use in many applications today. The invention of the C language made the usage of languages like COBOL, PASCAL, and FORTRAN obsolete. The C language is widely in use today. Many other programming languages have their programming structure evolved from the C language just like the C++ and C# programming languages. The C language is very robust and it could be used to implement many programs, software, and applications. Any person who is interested in learning programming should first make sure that he/she has a strong basic background in C programming language. A person who masters the varied aspects of the C programming language can master any other programming language with relative ease.
Why you should take this course
1. 69 lectures, 9 Sections, and 6 quizzes
2. Reduced length of videos: We have removed any useless second from the videos to save the user's time.
3. Use of Zoom and pan: We have used the Zoom and Pan technique to improve the visibility of the content in the videos on computers and mobile devices.
4. Easy to understand: The instructor has a neutral accent, Which makes understanding him easy.
5. Downloadable material are available with many videos, In order to help the users
6. The size of the videos is small, as high compression and advance codecs are used to render, which makes the buffering of videos fast.
7. Regular updates (if required)
This course covers concepts like:
Why we should learn C programming
History of c programming language
Where C programming stands in programming world
Where C is Used
Comparison of C programming launguage with English
Variables and Constants under C programming
Keywords under C programming
Hello World program demonstration
Lets become good coders
format specifiers and escape sequences
How to Interchange values of variables
Decision making using if condition
Const and volatile
Understanding break And continue
Understanding Case control structure
Global vs Local variable
String input under user, demonstration
String manipulation functions
Passing arrays to functions
Union under C programming
Call be reference
Memory layout of array
reading text from a file
Writing on a file
Read from file and write into another file
No question asked - Money Back Guarantee!
There is no risk, this course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Once you purchase the course, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the course, please let us know, we will refund 100%, no questions asked. So you have nothing to lose, sign up for this course, and learn “C programming, Golden step to becoming a software developer”!
The price of this course is low, but there would be a hike in price in regular interval Happy Learning :)