C Programming Course
What you'll learn
- Nailed the core concepts and basics of programming that are vital for the programmers.
- Learn how to think the logic and code accordingly.
- Visual examples and animated stuff to understand the concept better.
- Easy language and to the point description.
- Crisp & clear information, useful for both newbies and experts.
- Understand concepts like variables, operators, control statements, loops, functions, recursion, and a lot more.
- Understand the 'Mother of all modern programming language' with ease.
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know from scratch.
This course is for those learners, who try to learn and build a good relationship with programming but faces obstacles and don't want to continue. Be positive; If you believe, you can patch up with programming, then you are already half way from achieving it. All you need is to give it an honest try, and this course will help you in it.
This course focuses on the core concepts and basics of the programming that are vital for a programmer. The learners will find this course helpful in the preparation of the programming/placement exams as well as they are able to apply the learning's in their day to day job.
Crisp & clear info useful for both newbies and experts. Easy language and to the point description.
Take advantage of free code samples of various concepts discussed in this course.
WHY IS C STILL IMPORTANT?
Although, there are many modern programming languages available today that allow us to develop various applications with ease as compared to C, but despite that, there are plenty of reasons that C programming is still active.
First of all, almost all the modern programming languages influenced by C (that's why it is known as the "Mother of all Modern Programming Languages"). So, once we learn C, learning further programming languages (like C++, Java, and many more) becomes really easy.
Also, we know that a single programming language is not enough for every task. Thus, there are many domains where C is still unbeatable and practically mandatory for some applications
Who this course is for:
- Beginners - C Programming
- This course is for those learners, who try to learn and build a good relationship with programming but faces obstacles and don't want to continue. Be positive; you can do it. All you need is to give it an honest try, and this course will help you in it. This course focuses on the core concepts and basics of the programming that are vital for the programmers. The learners will find this course helpful in the preparation of the programming/placement exams as well as they are able to apply the learning's in their day to day job.
Your instructor, Sumit Tiwari, has been teaching programming learners for over 9 years. Passionate about programming, he has worked extensively on various technologies ranging from system applications programming to mobile application development. Additionally, he has been developing software for over 9 years for various clients.
Apart from software development and technological advancement, mentoring programming enthusiasts has been his passion for a long time. His aim is to introduce technology in such a way that the learners understand and implement it, as it is used in the professional world. He also authored a book on C programming, "Patch Up with C".
He owns a Master's degree (M-Tech) in Computer Technology but considers himself a ' forever student', eager for both, learning new things and sharing knowledge with others.
He published several research papers in numerous IEEE conferences on multiple topics and got honored for his contributions. He also won many programming competitions and holds several certifications including an Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) certification.
With the motto of helping scholars who want to enhance their tech-skills or to take their knowledge one step ahead, he crafted and deployed a series of high-end courses and educational apps on Programming, software development, research/ project, campus placement.