Learn C++ Programming :Tactics to learn OOPS Concept easily
What you'll learn
- Students or Academics will learn the c++ thoery and oops concepts very clearly.
- The oops concepts is very helpful to learn any other language.
- Those who have a dream of Tester or software engineer or developer.
- Complex problems explain in atmost simple way..no one simplify more than this.
- Free Live 1 to 1 session to clear the doubts
- Free Solved pdf and ppt
- Free best websites link to update yourself
- Free mock test link and Energy brain music list
- Basic knowledge,if you know c already it is preferable..(purchase my c course bundle..)
C++ is a statically typed, compiled, general-purpose, case-sensitive, free-form programming language that supports procedural, object-oriented, and generic programming.
it is regarded as a middle-level language, as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features.
C++ was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup starting in 1979 at Bell Labs.
C++ is a superset of C. The difference between c and c++ is the oops concepts such as objects, classes, data abstraction, Inheritance, polymorphism, message passing and dynamic binding.
The advantage of OOPS are
Trouble shooting is easier with the oop language :if there is any error in the code it is difficult to identify in the standard programming language.but in OOPS Concept we are easy to identify where to look into the code whenever there is an error.
Code reusability: Through the inheritance concept in oops, we can reuse the code in various classes so that we can avoid the repetition of typing the same code.
Productivity : OOPS has provided so many library files that new program have more accessible. Also, as it provides the facility of code reusability, the length of a code is decreased, further enhancing the faster development of newer codes and programs.
Code flexibility :The flexibility is offer through the concept of polymorphism that is many forms.
Solving problems: Problems can be efficiently solved by breaking the down the problem into smaller parts.
Security: It is achieved by the data encapsulation technique, that is only limited amount of data is shown to the user. the data members is accessible only in the member function of that class. Such hiding the data from the outside class is known as data abstraction.
Learn the concept and master the programming game. All the best.
Who this course is for:
- Students, academics can understand the oops concept clearly in this course and also helpful to improve your career.
- Beginner to pro in C++ Programming concepts
Hi,This is Manjula Vimalesh with 7+ yrs of Experience as a professor in a private college. I discovered that teaching was my passion and i wanted to help as many people through knowledge transfer.
Now i am on a Mission to help One Million UGC NET/ SET/ JRF Aspirants to achieve their dreams of becoming a New World Professors!
Also I teach all the computer science subjects (C,C++,Number system,Graph theory and etc.,)as a seperate course easily. so that learner feel the comfort, happiness, interest in learning and that will make them to expert in that subject.