C Programming On Windows For Beginners
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 coding exercise
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to know the C programming language very well
- How to manually use the "gcc" C compiler
- How to automate project building with "Makefiles"
- Be able to follow the course all the way through, every lecture pushes you a little more further
It's time to finally master the C programming language. Dan, your tutor, has been developing in the C programming language for over ten years and has a lot of experience to give. In this course you will learn C programming on Windows. What makes this course different from the others is that you will actually use the compiler. An IDE will just not do it for us. We will be using the compiler ourselves this will give you the experience you need to manually use the GCC compiler. Be A Pro.
This course will teach you everything about the C programming language, you will be taken through the basics all the way to more complicated concepts such as functions, pointers and library development. Best of all this course is made to be beginner friendly.
We end this course by creating a book program that allows a user to create books, save them to disk and then read them again.
This course is beginner friendly regardless of your current skill level
- C Programmers Who Want To Master The Language