C++ programming in Qt Framework: Part II
What you'll learn
- Expand Your Experience In Qt And Make it more relevant
- Discover Other Techniques in Qt To Boost Your Creation Aspect
- Make Your Coding Skills Professional With Qt By Learning Coding Management
- Make Your Softwares And Applications International Using QtLinguist
- Continue To learn More About Qt From This Second Part Of C++ And Qt Programming
- You Should Have Qt Framework In Your Computer in order To keep up with this course
This course is the second part for my C++ And Qt Programming For creating Powerful Softwares And Applications, and it's the continuation of my first course "C++ Programming in Qt: Create GUI Softwares".
the students that would take this course are supposed to have an overview of Qt Framework, although, if you are a beginner then you should take my first course and then complete it with that one in order to keep track with the level of my other students that have taken both courses.
- In order to keep up with this course you should have Qt Creator installed on your computer. if so then it's ok just go ahead and watch the course until the end
- this course covers the following concepts:
- Manipulating Files in Qt using I/O Streams
- View And Model Architecture In Qt Or What we Call VMC Architecture.
- How Translate Your Softwares From a Language To another.
if this content attract your attention then you are not wrong. feel free to take it and i promise you that at the end of this course you will boost your programming skills far from just an intermediate.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is Made For Those who Have An OverView OF Qt And want to expand their knowledge about this framework
- C++ And Qt Programmers
- This course is meant to be the second part of my C++ And Qt Programming Series.
He is Also a huge fan of new technologies, especially Blockchain which recently has known a huge development and growth. Blockchain is going for sure to change all aspects of modern businesses, not to mention when it is used in conjuction with other technologies such as IoT and Data Science solutions.
"I joined the Udemy Studio to share all my skills with students and professionals seeking a boost in their careers.
To learn more about programming please feel free to subscribe in my published courses."