C# Programming Fundamentals in Xamarin
- Xamarin Studio for mac or PC
- This video is recorded on the mac version
Learn to make cross platform apps with Xamarin! Make Android and iPhone apps in the same application!
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project based so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio. We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
You can use the projects you build in this course to add to your LinkedIn profile. Give your portfolio fuel to take your career to the next level.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
You will get full lifetime access to this course for a single one off fee!
How you will make money by learning new skills
Learn practical skills
Learn about how leverage your new skills to greater wealth
Learn through practical examples
Why should you learn online?
There is an online education revolution taking place. You may have heard about it in the news or heard it from a friend. Either-way, education is going to be changed forever. In this short course I talk about how Online Education has
Helped my career
Helped me as a teacher
Impacted several lives around the planet
I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books. I show how to master technology through the use of video. This course will give you everything you need to thrive in our technological society.
- This course is for beginners
- Advanced programmers might be a bit bored
- People who want to learn Xamarin
- Installing Xamarin for Windows
- Installing Xamarin for Mac
- Setting up Xamarin Studio
- Introduction to Variables
- Boolean Variables in iOS
- Boolean Variables in Android
- Integer Variables in iOS
- Integer Variables in Android
- Float and Double Variables in iOS
- Float and Double Variables in Android
- Character Variables in iOS
- Character Variables in Android
- String Variables in iOS
- String Variables in Android
- Summary of Variables
- Introduction to Arrays in Xamarin
- Boolean Arrays
- Integer Arrays
- Floats and Double Arrays
- Character Arrays
- String Arrays
- Access Elements in Number Arrays in Android
- Accessing Elements in Boolean, Character and String Arrays in iOS
- Modifying Variables Within an Array in Android
- Multidimensional Integer Arrays in iOS
- Introduction to If Statements in Xamarin
- Basic If Statements with Booleans in iOS
- Basic If Statements with Integers in Android
- Test 2 Conditions with 1 If Statement in iOS
- Test 2 Conditions Using Nested If Statements in Android
- Test 2 If Statements with Different Outcomes in iOS
- Else If Statements in Android
- Else Statements in iOS
- Finale and Recap in Android
- Introduction to For Loops in Xamarin
- For Loops that Increase Count by 1 in iOS
- Appending Strings Using For Loops in Android
- Printing Character Arrays in iOS
- Modifying Array Element Using For Loops in Android
- Different Ways to Index with a For Loop in iOS
- If Statements in For Loops in Android
- Access Elements by Testing Rather than Changing the Index in iOS
- For Loops in a Mario Game in Android
We make over-the-shoulder tutorials that any beginner from no experience can understand, or as a professional you can use to brush up your skills. We value creating accessible courses with simple but effective project-based learning. We have a wide variety of technology-based courses from database to app development to Unity-based video games.