C Programming from Scratch
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of C programming language
- Develop your mind to think logically
- Develop the art of writing programs efficiently
- Solve real world problems using core programming concepts
- Learn some basic concepts like recursion, arrays, pointers, loops, conditional statements and many more
- Learn how to use variables
- develop the habit of solving a problem as efficiently as possible
- You just need a computer with 4GB RAM (recommended).
- Just focus on what is being taught and practice it.
- Anyone can access this course and learn something new.
This course is oriented to those who want to learn the C programming language. This course will not only help students understand the basic concepts of the C language but also help in developing their logic. Learning the C language is the first step in a programmer's journey as this language provides the base that will help a beginner learn advanced and complex topics. It is the mother of all programming languages and hence it is very important to learn this language.
In this course, you will be able to learn all the basic things required to write a program so that all the core concepts will be covered. We will cover all the basic and advanced topics so that it is easy to implement and code.
This course is meant for everyone who just wants to learn the C language irrespective of their educational background and expertise. I will make sure that this course will help in giving the best content to everyone so that it will be fun for you guys to learn this language as early as possible.
Some topics that we are going to cover in this course are as follows :
Datatypes and Operators
Loops (while, for, and do-while)
What do you guys need to do?
You guys just need to practice everything you study and make it a habit of asking doubts if you face any. I just need your attention and focus on whatever I teach and you will be able to learn this language with ease.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all those people who want to learn the C programming language from the very basic.
Hi, My name is Ashish Sharma. I have done my under-graduation in B-Tech Computer Science. I love programming and I also started learning programming languages on my own even before it was actually taught in my college. The very first programming language that I learned was the C language.
I always try to learn new topics whenever possible and I also do competitive programming. I always try to help each and everyone who learns a new language. I want my course to be perfect so that it will help many students to gain knowledge.
Apart from this, I love playing and watching cricket. I also like to solve puzzles. In my free time, I used to watch movies or web series.