C++ programming: For beginners
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write basic C++ programs.
- Solve different kinds of problems using algorithms and programming techniques.
- Make the code readable by indenting it and naming the variables properly.
- Build a Tic Tac Toe game from scratch.
- A PC
- An internet connection
Are you ready to take your first steps into the programming world?
Do you have a nice idea of an app that you want to create but don't know where to start?
Do you want to get a job in the tech industry?
If yes, then this course is for you. You don't need any programming or technical background since this is a course for absolute beginners.
The purpose of this course is to teach the principles of programming that every beginner needs to know so it's not focused necessarily on the programming language.
You will start learning from the most basic concepts of programming and then increasing the level gradually until we will get to the 7th section in which you will learn how to create a Tic Tac Toe game. :D
Promotional Video Music: Royalty Free Music from Bensound
Promotional Video Footage: Videvo
- People who have no knowledge in computer programming and are interested in it.
- Students who have a hard time learning programming at school.
- People who want a career in programming but don't know where to start.
- People who want to develop games, apps or other kind of software but don't know anything about programming