C++ Working with Files - fstream I/O library
What you'll learn
- how to operate on input and output streams
- how to open and close files and how to handle errors connected to that operations
- states of file opening
- stream’s error flags
- how to check size of opened file
- what are binary files and how to compare them
- how to extract and save content of file
- how to create mini database that allows you to:
- add, show, search, remove, load, save people
- many functions that supports working with files
- You should be familiar with basics of C++ like variables, pointers, functions, structures, loops, arithemtic / bitwise / relational / logical operators
- You should have an installed IDE for example CODE::Blocks / Dev C++ / Visual C++
If you want to learn how to work with files in C++ language using the fstream (file stream) library then you are in the right place!
You do not need to know anything about operating on files, but it's good idea to know the basics of C++ language.
After this course you will know:
how to operate on input and output streams,
how to open and close files and how to handle errors connected to that operations,
states of file opening,
stream’s error flags,
how to check the size of an opened file,
what binary files are and how to compare them,
how to extract and save the content of a file,
how to create a mini database that allows you to add, show, search, remove, load, and save,
many functions about working on files
This course consists of over 2 hours of great content. Before buying, please watch free videos so that you will see for yourself if you like the way I teach.
Over 300,000 students bought my courses and most of them are happy. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this C++ course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn!
Please check out the free lessons first! See for yourself the great quality of my course and enjoy it!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for beginners who already have some basic knowledge of C++. You should be familiar with variables, pointers, functions, structures, loops, arithmetic / bitwise / relational / logical operators. If you know these terms, you can continue your C++ adventure with this course; otherwise you may consider catch up on the basics first.
- This course is probably not for you if you do not have any experience with C++ language
I am the author of 27 very popular video courses about programming, web development, and math in Poland. I've also created 7 video courses in English. Over 320,000 people enrolled in my Udemy courses. I put all my heart into creation of courses. I always try to explain everything in the easiest possible way. I'm sure that my courses will help you in the programming and web development adventure :)
I believe that everyone has the ability to develop software if they are taught properly. Including you. I'm going to give you the context of each new concept I teach you. After my course, you will finally understand everything that you code.
I've been developing websites for over 15 years, and I've been programming for over 10 years. I've done a lot of work in that field, and today I want to share what I've learned with you.
If you have any questions regarding any of the covered topics in my courses, please feel free to ask.