'C' Interview Questions
- Knowledge of C Programming Language
- To test code used in this course one must have an IDE like Code::Blocks or Turbo C
This course is meant to prepare a student for 'C' Programming Language interviews. This course contains 65 interview questions with answers explained to enable student to acquire required knowledge to face 'C' interviews confidently. It is also meant for students who want to assess their knowledge of C Language and enable them to identify areas of improvement.
Who this course is for:
- Any person preparing for technical interviews on 'C' Programming Language
- Any person who wants to test his/her knowledge of 'C' Programming Language
- 22:35Language Elements, Conditional Statements and Looping Structures
- 28:52User-defined Functions and Storage Classes
- 23:57Pointers, Arrays vs. Pointers, Pass by reference and Pointer Arithmetic
- 18:29Pre-processor Directives, Macros, Struct and Union, Enum and Typedef
- 13:13File Handling, Command Line Arguments and Dynamic Memory Allocation
I have been teaching programming languages for more than 28 years. I worked with more than 15 programming languages. Specialized in developing Web applications using Java, Microsoft.Net, Python and Angular Framework.
I provide classroom and online training on C, Java, MS.NET, Oracle, Python, Data Science with Python and Angular through my company, Srikanth Technologies, Vizag, India.
I love to learn and share my knowledge with as many as possible through my offline and online courses, my website, YouTube channel and repositories in GitHub.
I acquired the following industry certifications:
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer for Java EE
- Sun Certified Business Component Developer for Java EE
- Oracle Database SQL Expert
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Web Applications Development with .NET