C Language for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Will be able to write programs using C Language and will be thorough with all fundamentals of programming
- Basic working knowledge of Computer
This course is meant to teach how to write programs to beginners of programming. It teaches how to get started with programming using C Language. It covers the following topics of C language:
- Language Elements
- Control statements - if and switch
- Chars and Strings
- User-defined Functions
- Arrays vs. Pointers
- Text and Binary file handling
- Pre-processor Directives
- Command-line Arguments
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
This course lays a strong foundation for future languages such as C++, Java, C# etc.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to write programs using C Language
I have been teaching programming languages for more than 30 years. I worked with more than 15 programming languages. Specialized in developing Web applications using Java, Microsoft .NET, Python, React and Angular Framework.
I provide classroom and online training on C, Java, Microsoft .NET, Oracle, Python, AWS, Data Science and Machine Learning with Python, React and Angular through my company, Srikanth Technologies, Vizag, India.
I love to learn and share my knowledge with as many as possible through my offline and online courses, my website, YouTube channel and repositories in GitHub.
I acquired the following industry certifications:
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer for Java EE
- Sun Certified Business Component Developer for Java EE
- Oracle Database SQL Expert
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Web Applications Development with .NET