C++ in 6 hours : Learn C++ : Tutorial for beginners
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The students will lean all major concepts of C++ language with zero programming knowledge & can write and execute simple to complex C++ programs. They will be Be capable enough to apply for jobs requiring good C++ knowledge.
A short introduction to the course designed to meet the requirements of students who want to learn C++.
By the end of the course, students will be able to
1) Understand of all major concepts of C++ language in just 6 hours
2) Can write and execute simple to complex C++ programs
3) Be capable enough to apply for jobs requiring good C++ knowledge
This Lecture gives introduction to computers, their components and how they work.
This lecture discusses different types of programming languages based on computer understanding and list the languages that belong to each type.
This lecture gives introduction to C++ language and explains why is it important and is so popular.
Students will be able to run their first own program in DevC++ after completing this lecture.
- Students should know the basic use of computers & have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Become a professional C++ programmer in no time and learn one of the most demanded skill in the area of programming.
Being the most comprehensive, yet straight forward course for the C++ programming, the course is still designed for a new bee. You can easily take the course and understand it with no extra effort even if you have zero programming experience. Every program is explained instruction by instruction based on the sequence of program execution. MS Power Point and explains the C++ concepts using animation. Pre-written programs are shown and explained in DevC++ based on what each statement is doing in the program. Execution of program is shown and output is also explained to provide clear understanding to the students. Combination of MS Power Point and DevC++ provides an ideal environment of virtual white board and virtual lab practice and provides you a hands-on experience while learning the language which is quite essential in understanding C++ concepts.
The course is basically designed for a new bee. There are no pre-requisites and if you have no programming experience, this course is for you. By the end of the course, you can easily write, understand C++ programs and it will take you to advanced level of C++ programming in short duration.
The course is designed for all those students who want to learn C++ comprehensively i.e. not missing any point and at the same time, they want to learn in short duration. That’s why course video lectures’ duration is made 6 hours only making sure not to compromise on the quality of learning. Each concept is explained clearly and precisely. Execution of each program is shown by highlighting each instruction based on the sequence of program.
· The course gives an overview of curriculum followed by a DevC++ installation video. After that, all other topics related to C++ programming are explained which are listed below:-
o Introduction to C++ Language
o C++ Program Structure In Detail
o C++ constants & variables(all data types covered)
o Main Function & Input Output Statements
o Introduction to C++ Operators & C++ Decision making statements
o C++ Functions
o File Handling in C++
Please check out the free lessons first ! See for youself the quality of the course.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, feel free to ask. I’ll be glad to help my students who are my top priority.
So what are you waiting for. Learn C++ in a professional way in short duration and advance your career and increase your knowledge in the field of programming. Goodluck !
- Course is designed for absolute beginners who want to master C++ in minimum time
- BSc(Computer Science), BBA, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering