Byzantine Iconography Series 5: Drawing 3/4 Figures
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn to draw figures in various 3/4 poses
- Students should have completed Series 1 Drawing the Face
- Series 3 Garment Basics
- Series 4: Drawing the Full Figure (P1)
In this course, Series 5, we are going to be studying figures in various 3/4 poses.
In Section 1 we will study the basic 3/4 figure in a deisis pose, by drawing the Theotokos.
In Section 2, we will study and angel in a bowing 3/4 pose.
Finally, in Section 3 we will study the figure of Archangel Gabriel from the Annunciation icon in a dynamic 3/4 pose.
Required Materials: Pencil, paper and eraser.
- Intermediate Students who have completed the first 4 series of drawing tutorials