Byzantine Iconography Series 4: Drawing the Full Figure (P4)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn to draw frontal full-figure poses
- St John the Forerunner
- Soldier Saints
- Students should have completed Series 1 Drawing the Face
- Series 3 Garment Basics
- Series 4: Drawing the Full Figure (P1)
In this course, Part 4 of Series 4, we will continue to draw full figure Saints and their garments, by putting into practice what was learned in the series on Garment Basics and Series 4 Part 1. We will study figures in dynamic poses.
In section one we will be studying the garments of St John the Forerunner and how to create rhythm in the camel hair garments.
In Section two we will learn to draw angels and their wings.
Finally, in Section 3 we will draw the garments of the soldier saints.
Required Materials: Pencil, paper and eraser.
- Intermediate Students who have already completed the first 3 Series of tutorials