Byzantine Iconography Series 2: Drawing the Half-Figure
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Draw hands in various gestures.
- Draw a half-figure in the dynamic frontal pose.
- Draw a half figure in the 3/4 pose.
- Pencil and paper
- It is recommended that students have already completed Series 1 on Drawing the Face
In this series of lessons we will progress from what we've learned in the first series on Drawing the Face to learning the basics of constructing the half-figure. In the first two sections we will start by learning to draw hands in several different gestures. In the third section we will study the front facing half figure and in the fourth the 3/4 pose.
- This course is aimed at beginners with no experience in Byzantine Iconography or those who who have learned by tracing icons and would like to learn to draw them. Anyone why takes this course should have completed the first series on Drawing the Face.