Word-of-Mouth Marketing Workshop (How to Create Viral Buzz)
What you'll learn
- Know the Six Elements of Marketing Ideas That Stick
- Understand the Five Stages of Consumer Adoption
- Act on the Three Steps to Viral Marketing
- Launch a Successful Word-of-Mouth Marketing Campaign
- Have a talent, idea, product, service, or cause they want to promote
- Be curious and have a genuine interest in learning the secrets to buzz marketing
Question: Who's talking about YOU? More important, what are they saying about you, your product, service, talent or cause?
Are you creating ideas that spread ... or that wither on the vine?
I've spent the past two decades of my life researching marketing, conducting hundreds of interviews with successful entrepreneurs, and putting into practice what I learned.
Like you, I've always wondered, "Why do some people and ideas become wildly popular while most live in obscurity?"
In this course I distill years of research and wisdom into the anatomy of buzz. I give you the foundational principles that every entrepreneur should know about successful word-of-mouth marketing campaigns, including:
- Examples of Viral Ideas and Buzz Marketing
- The Six Elements of Marketing That Sticks
- The Five Stages of Adoption
- Three Steps to Viral Marketing
- The Secret Behind 'The Secret'
- Tipping Points and Critical Mass
Register for this course on Udemy today and get lifetime access to the lessons. Watch them on your computer, or on your smartphone or tablet using the free Udemy app.
Plus, it comes with a 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Startups and entrepreneurs
- Musicians, writers, visual artists, and other creatives
- Anyone with a cause or idea worth spreading
Bob Baker is on a lifelong mission to help musicians, authors and creative entrepreneurs of all kinds use their talents and know-how to make a living and make a difference in the world.
He is the author of the highly acclaimed Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook and several other books, including 55 Ways to Promote & Sell Your Book on the Internet, Unleash the Artist Within, and Branding Yourself Online. He also developed the “Music Marketing 101” course at Berklee Online, the continuing education division of Berklee College of Music.
Bob is an active musician, workshop leader, visual artist, and former music magazine editor who teaches creative people how to get exposure, connect with fans, and increase their incomes through their artistic passions.
He has served several terms as president of the St. Louis Publishers Association, was a regular presenter at IBPA‘s Publishing University, and is an advocate for the self-publishing movement.
He has appeared in the media on NPR’s “Morning Edition” and “Marketplace” and in such publications as Publishers Weekly, The Guardian in the U.K., Electronic Musician, Music Connection, VIBE magazine, Canadian Musician, E! Online, and even The Onion!