Buying Income Producing Rental Property
What you'll learn
- Reduce the time it takes to determine if a property is a deal
- Calculate NOI, Cash Flow, ROI, Cap Rate
- Find a hot market to invest in
- Spot cash flowing rental properties quickly
- Scan over 100 properties in a day to find a deal
- Make offers on only the properties that Cash Flow
- Understand real estate market cycles
- Know the top 5 things to look at in any market
- Understand the differences between NOI, Cash Flow, ROI, Cap Rate
- Invest outside your comfort area
- Explore real estate in another market
- Read a property listing
- Know what to trust and what not to
- Talk the talk and be a Real Estate investor
- Understand the jargon of this specialized industry
- Ultimately think different about investing
- And much more….!!!!
- • It is highly recommended that students take my Income/Expense Course prior to taking this class in order to receive maximum benefit.
Buying cash flowing rental property can be intimidating – there are so many questions. Where do you begin!?! In this course I will teach you how to get started buying income property that cash flows. Emphasis on cash flow! That’s money in our pocket every month! I will provide you with concrete elements to factor in and websites to help you do your research in choosing a market, then we will discuss what information and statistics are really necessary for honing in on a market. With the techniques I provide you, you will be able to sift through hundreds of properties a day finding those few to analyze further. There are only a couple financial calculations that are really necessary – so don’t get confused with all the jargon out there. I will also provide you with an Investment Analyzer Tool that will help you calculate the key investment calculations automatically. And, you’ll be able to customize it for your specific needs if you want to take it to an advanced level. If you are ready to take action in real estate and either a) buy rental property or b) determine if your existing properties are cash flowing then this class is for you! It’s time to become financially independent, travel, and have the freedom to live and change your lifestyle. Sign up today!
Who this course is for:
- • Anyone who is interested in purchasing rental property
- Anyone who already owns rental property
- Realtors who are helping investors purchase rental property
- Anyone who wants to build passive income to live on
- Anyone who might inherit rental property
- If you think the stock market or economy might crash, get educated now so you are ready to take advantage
- If you want to be financially free so you can travel and have flexibility and independence, sign up now
- Don’t take this course if you are a nay sayer or negative
Sharon Cunnington is a Real Estate Investor and Private Lender who has been the buyer and seller in many real estate transactions in the last 15 years. Sharon is also a licensed Real Estate Broker specializing in helping fellow investors find positive cash flow investment properties. Her portfolio consists of single and multifamily properties located primarily in the Pacific NW and Midwest. Sharon is on the Board of Washington's Rental Housing Authority. As a software industry veteran, Sharon has over 23 years’ experience leading large scale international technology businesses. Her expertise ranges from product development and business strategy, to operations efficiency and project management. Sharon lived in Europe for 3 years and has been active in the non-profit sector volunteering and serving on a variety of Boards. Sharon holds 8 patents in the intersection of technology communications and human emotions and has won several presentation and research awards. She is a graduate of Washington State University with graduate courses from Harvard and Kellogg School of Business.