Buy Your Next Car With Confidence
What you'll learn
- How to quickly and easily inspect a used car to make sure that it is mechanically and structurally sound
- How to avoid losing large sums of money from buying cars from dishonest individuals
- Tips and tricks of the trade from an experienced mechanic that even novices can easily use to quickly detect major and costly issues with cars such as engine problems
- How to purchase a car with confidence without the need to get your own mechanic, saving you time and money
- Be able to negotiate the best price for a car as you can make a reasonable assessment of its likely true value
- A robust and effective step-by-step process that you can do in 10 minutes or less!
- No experience necessary except that you are in the market for your first car or are looking to buy your next car and want to increase the chances that the car you buy will be reliable.
You don’t have to be a professional mechanic to know how to properly inspect a car!
At some point in your life you will be in the market for a car and it is more than likely that you will end up buying (if you haven’t done so already!) a complete dud. A car that is unfit for purpose, unreliable that ends up costing you hundreds if not thousands of pounds to fix. When your car is an absolute necessity i.e. you intend to use it for commuting to work, or if you have small children, the thought of it constantly breaking down on you is an inconvenience and frustrating experience that you want to avoid.
Cars are the common don’t judge a book by its cover story. Sometimes you see a car that looks great structurally, the body looks all intact, clean and in good order; but appearances can be deceiving and quite often doesn’t tell you what could be hiding under the bonnet. This car could have serious and persistent mechanical issues that you will only become aware of when you have parted with your hard earned cash possibly never to see the seller again.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
In this course, you'll learn a simple, easy to apply inspection routine from an experienced mechanic. This is the same routine that he uses to inspect cars for himself and clients. Along the way he throws in a few tips and tricks of the trade. The best part is, this vehicle inspection can be completed in as little as 10 minutes! These insights and hacks could save you thousands of pounds by ensuring that you avoid buying cars that are certain to break down. Once armed with this knowledge you will be empowered to buy your next car with confidence!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is looking to buy a car
- This course is for both first time and experienced drivers who want to become more confident when doing mechanical and structural car inspections
- This course is for moms, dads, or anyone who might be accompanying someone going to buy a car
- This course is for anyone who has had a negative and/or financially distressing experience buying a car, and has now become fearful of making another wrong choice when they go to buy their next car.
Hi, my name's Anthony Williams and I'm a project manager by day and an entrepreneur by night. I dedicate a significant amount of my time to learning as I'm a firm believer in the quote "Knowledge is power".
I'm also a big believer in sharing life experiences, knowledge, wisdom and building communities as the more we share, the more we learn.
Why am I so passionate about sharing and learning? Because that is how we find solutions to what ever problem it is we want to solve!
Keep sharing, keep learning!