Buy cheap plane tickets for 10% of their initial price.
What you'll learn
- Easly search for cheap plane tickets offers
- Speak secret language use by promotion hunters community
- Know their rights as passengers
- You should know where you want to travel - rest is covered in the course.
Have you ever dreamed of travelling around the world and seeing every possible place that can be seen. What’s limiting you? Is it money? Not any more.
I’m travel by plane more than 1500 km every week for weeks now and after several months of research and practice I want to share with you knowledge about how to buy really cheap plane tickets and by cheap I mean that you will pay only 10% of ticket’s initial price.
In this course you will learn:
- how to buy very cheap plane tickets
- where to search for best flight offers
- what factors have influence on airfare
- what tricks airlines are using to trick us into buying more expensive tickets
- secret language in which promotion hunters exchange information on airtravel
- where people exchange information about promotions
and finally: how to fly first class for the price of economy air ticket.
What makes this course unique is that 80% of it was written onboard a plane or waiting for boarding at many several airports.
Who this course is for:
- Everybody who wants to buy tickets cheap, doesn't matter how frequently you fly.
A man of many interests still searching for golden business opportunities around the world.
For the last six years I've been working for international corporations like British American Tobacco and Beiersdorf - mainly on big brands marketing and trade marketing projects.
Althought it gave me huge amount of knowledge I've realized that my true destiny is being an entrepreneur and trainer.
Since 2009 I run my own company operating in coaching and conducting trainings area with over 800 hours of trainings conducted. I love to interact with people and share my knowledge on different topics.
In middle of 2015 I also launched 10languages dot com where we help exporters from all over the world to expand their businesses big time by adjusting and translating their websites.
I'm interested in how human needs, emotions and interactions are influencing running business and that is why you will find a lot of psychology & body language knowledge in my courses.
All the best,