Buttertongue: Speak German like a native - Step 4 (B1-2)
What you'll learn
- Learn the skills to become a full fledged intermediate.
- Learn about Subjunctive 1 and 2 and controlling prepositions.
- Learn how to control verbs, nouns and adjectives of words.
- Daily skills you need to live in Germany, such as taking public transit, going to public offices etc.
- A good understandings of the basics in German language.
If you successfully complete step 4 and all the 80 lessons, you can say that you are at least capable of B1 or higher in grammar. This step could be called a full-fledged intermediate course, but we prefer the term ‘completing the basics’. By successfully completing 80 native German courses, you will learn all the essential parts of German grammar that you need to know.
In this stage, you will learn about Subjunctive 1 and 2, controlling prepositions, controlling verbs, nouns and adjectives of words. And based on what we have learned so far, we will introduce the life situations we encounter in the first step of German life.
But beware! Notice how we used the terms intermediate and "completing the basics". This means that even if you successfully take this course, you will not be a fluent speaker. (But you probably know that already). No online course will fully prepare you for the real world. What you need next is to go outside and speak with actual German natives. This will be the phase where your skill develop most rapidly. And the best thing? You already have plenty experience listening to native speakers talking in actual, fully developed sentences. We know you will do just fine!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediates who would like a strong foundation to learn in real world environments.
We have three professionally trained lecturers, and have taught thousands of inspired students all over the globe.
Our first priority is to enable the best learning experience. Our didactic method allows you to be naturally trained in listening and speaking on the side while learning necessary grammar concepts. This means you will acquire multi-dimensional language skills simultaneously.