Busy Accounting Software Course
What you'll learn
- Introduction of Busy 18
- Recording Day-To-Day Transaction in Busy 18 with GST
- Accounts Receivable and Payable Management.
- GST and MIS Reports
- Additional Charges and Round off(Short and Excess) in GST .
- Management of Purchase and Sale Order and Quotation Voucher in Busy-18.
- Reverse Charge Mechanism.
- Capital Goods.
- Manufacturing(BOM) Process with GST.
- Tax Deduction at Source(TDS) and Tax Collection at Source.
- How to merge Masters and Delete and De-Activate Masters.
- How to Remove Expired Stock in Busy -18
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of hindi language
- Enthuasim to learn accounting
Busy Accounting Course
As the user base of BUSY is growing, the need for BUSY-trained accountants is also growing proportionately. To address the same, IPLAP has now started providing busy online training. Students after successfully completing the course are known are BUSY Accountants
Busy Software is an integrated business accounting software for Micro, Small and Medium businesses. With over 1,50,000 installations (over 6 Lac Users) worldwide, BUSY is one of the leading accounting softwares in India for Accounting & Inventory solutions which is widely used and very popular among the various industries. Busy software has many unique features that makes it different from other softwares some of its features are it is easy to use, flexible, multi location inventory, advanced reporting system.
The online course includes 12 Live Practical session
Eligibility: Under Graduate, Graduate, Accountants, Tax consultants
Knowledge Level: All Level
Mode:- Live online Classes
Data Used:- Real Accounting data of company
Who this course is for:
- Any Graduate
- Business man having bhusy accounting software
- tax professional
- Account Manager
The Institute of Practical Learning for Accounting Professionals (IPLAP), an effort to create abilities in job seeking students, after passing 10+2, undergraduate and fresh graduates. Choosing the right career program is one of the most important decisions that you will make in your life. In the highly competitive global environment, the role of Accountants will be crucial for businesses to flourish in the 21st century. However, the traditional role of Accountants is going to expand in the new business scenario. In past years, there has been a marked shift towards working of Account & Finance Department. While adhering to the government compliance will be a challenging task, reporting to various tax & Non authorities (such as GST, Income Tax, TDS, PF/ESI) will be major role of a accountants. Therefore, the need of the hour is to innovate and bring about out of box thinking in the curriculum and education & Training system in accountancy is needed to.