Sharper skills using Microsoft Excel 2010 for business
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will know how to effectively use Microsoft Excel 2010 to:
- Easily navigate spreadsheets
- Quickly find answers by sorting and filtering data
- Analyze data using PivotTables
- Create great looking reports
- Clean up and modify data to make it more readable
- Basic knowledge of any version of Microsoft Excel. Those viewers who have Microsoft Excel 2010 will benefit the most from this course.
Do you wish you were one of those who can do wonders with numbers in a spreadsheet? Do you want to get up to speed quickly and learn from an expert how to effectively use Microsoft Excel to perform common business tasks? If so, this is the course for you!
In this course you will learn how to efficiently navigate spreadsheets, you will learn how to use various tools to analyze data and how to create great looking reports with tables and charts.
Instead of learning how to use Excel feature by feature, you will learn how to effectively use Microsoft Excel 2010 in real life business scenarios like calculating costs in a marketing budget, analyzing sales opportunities and creating sales reports.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for those who have basic knowledge of how to use Microsoft Excel but who want to sharpen their skills using Microsoft Excel 2010 for business.
Are you bored of lengthy, feature-based product training? Do you believe that learning something new should be exciting and fun? I do! That's why I left my career at Microsoft to create a new type of learning experience where the focus is on the value - not the features. I'm passionate about technology and storytelling, and I thrive to share my experiences of how technology can effectively be used to work smarter - in a more engaging way. I'm the founder of two companies - Business Productivity and Storyals, the mother of three, Swedish and live in Dubai.