Businesses: How to Use Twitter for PR and Media Coverage
- Have a business
- About to launch a business
- Carry out some marketing and business tasks for clients (e.g. social media management, virtual assistant, digital marketer)
This free marketing training module is the ultimate business guide to using Twitter for PR and media coverage. It covers everything you need to know about using the social media platform to support your public relations activity, find and build relationships with journalists and secure national media coverage. The module covers several different tactics when using Twitter to boost your PR and media results, including tried and tested ways to achieve national media coverage.
- Small businesses
- PR and marketing students
- Digital marketers
- Introduction and welcome
- Why is Twitter such a great PR and marketing tool for achieving media coverage?
- How to use #journorequest on Twitter
- Finding and building relationships with journalists on Twitter
- Tap into trending topics and viral content
- Creating and sharing content, and joining in conversations
- Next steps and maximising success
- Unlock the Power of PR
A PR, marketing and content expert with over 12 years' experience working in the media, communications and creatives industries.
As the MD of Unhooked Communications I work with national and international businesses to manage their reputations and brand perception, engage with stakeholders and make them more visible.
I'm also the founder of PR Unlocked, a digital platform for startups, small businesses and digital marketers to help them do their own PR and marketing.