Business Development & B2B Sales for Startups- Sales Valley
What you'll learn
- Students will learn the PROVEN Sales Valley Methodology to build business relationships and generate sales
- How to sell and generate meetings remotely and be productive while working from home
- All the different types of business development deal structures you can use to grow your business
- The MOST EFFECTIVE way to pitch your product or service to potential customers
- How to write amazing emails that get responses even if you don't have any copywriting experience
- How to sell anything using your own authentic personality without sounding "salesy"
- How to build your own lead generation machine to get consistent leads every month
- How to use the BEST email scripts and templates top sales professionals use
- How to close deals effectively and grow a business relationship for the long term
- How to successfully negotiate business deals
- How to find an infinite amount of companies and people who will be a GREAT fit for your product or service
- You must have an open mind to learn and apply new skills
- You must be familiar with email, however, no specific software is required
WHY LEARN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & SALES?
You might be offering an amazing product or service…but developing business relationships and generating sales is typically the hardest part about growing your startup.
The first challenge most startup comes across is generating leads and scheduling your first meetings with potential customers who might be interested in buying your product or service.
The second challenge startups face is once your do get your first meetings, what exactly should you say to sell your product/service and how exactly do you close the deal?
Now, most startups aimlessly try finding new clients by cold calling or going to networking events and play the numbers game…which we all know can lead to inconsistent results, and frankly, can be a huge waste of time.
THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY, RIGHT?
Fortunately, I’ve created a PROVEN methodology specifically for startups and high growth companies to generate a consistent flow of leads using cold emailing, develop their communication and sales skills, and close more deals. And it’s called Sales Valley.
Unlike other courses, Sales Valley is the COMPLETE PLAYBOOK the top Silicon Valley startups use to develop business relationships and exponentially grow their businesses.
As long as you use our proven Sales Valley Methodology (which I’ll show you how to do step by step), you’ll be able to get a meeting and close a deal with anyone! Best of all, you'll learn how to generate meetings while working remotely and working from home.
Here are some of the many things I’ll cover for you in this course that trains on how to master the complete sales cycle from start to finish:
We will show you how to build your own sales process to maximize efficiency for your business
How to send cold emails to get a meeting with ANYONE from small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies
How to write like a professional copywriter even if you don’t have any copywriting experience
Bonus Cold Email Scripts & Templates for every situation
Exactly how to run a successful business meeting
How to become a better listener and identify customers’ main pain points
The best way to pitch your idea and convince people to believe in you
How to get customers to buy emotionally and justify logically
How to handle deal-breaking objections and turn skeptics into buyers
How to close deals without using high-pressure techniques
How to exponentially scale your business
How to sell and generate meetings remotely and be productive while working from home
This course will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to develop more business relationships and generate more sales for your startup whether you’re already familiar with business development & sales or if you’re just getting started.
I’ve personally tested all these bulletproof growth strategies myself with small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies in all types of industries like retail, real estate, health care, etc. as one of the TOP salespeople at Oracle and Y-Combinator-backed startup, Lob.
I'm confident the Sales Valley Methodology WILL WORK for YOU to grow your startup or your money-back guarantee.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Sales Valley is designed to walk anyone through the steps to get a meeting with your dream clients and closing the deal, start to finish. Everything is given to you. You’ll have all the tools you need.
If you do this program, take action, and don’t generate more leads then I will give you a full immediate refund. No questions asked.
Now if you’re ready to take your startup to the next level, I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for Startups, B2B sales people, freelancers, consultants, and entrepreneurs who sell their product or service in either phone or in-person meetings
- Ideal for individuals and companies who want to build business relationships with small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies
- People who want learn how to sell remotely from home
- Anyone who does any type of selling and builds business relationships in a startup environment
- People who are considering sales as a career and want to learn more about the profession
- Sales & business development professionals looking to sharpen their skillset
- People who want to be more influential, persuasive, and convincing to others
Patrick Dang is an international sales trainer who started his career at Oracle in Silicon Valley and quickly became one of the top performers in North America in just one year.
After gaining experience in both the enterprise and startup world, Patrick began sharing his knowledge of modern sales students around the globe.
Since then, Patrick has trained over 100,000 students across 150 countries on topics on how to start a career in sales, business development, lead generation using cold email and LinkedIn, cold calling, and sales skills.
Ultimately, Patrick's vision is to inspire others to make a living from their passions and provide the knowledge and tools to make it a reality.