Business Writing That Gets Results
What you'll learn
- Understand what type of writing gets business results
- Plan a successful piece of writing
- Write more powerful and engaging sentences
- Identify and fix poor wording
- Create writing which is more readable
- Objectively measure the readability of a piece of writing
- Proof read a piece of writing with greater accuracy
- Microsoft word is helpful, but not essential
>>Over 2000 students!<<
Most of us need to write in our day job. Maybe you need to write reports for your manager. Maybe you need to write sales proposals for tenders. Maybe you work in marketing and need to write adverts newsletter emails and website content.
The problem is most business writing is awful, and if your writing isn't good enough, it won't achieve its aims. No one will read your report. You won't win that sales tender. Your marketing content won't create any leads.
So how do you stand out from the pack? How do you write memorable content that gets read? How do you write in a way that persuades people to action (and makes you look good!)?
In “Business Writing That Gets Results" you will learn rare, but proven techniques for improving your writing:
- How to think through a piece of writing before you type a single word
- How to structure sentences so they will engage your reader
- When to use words, and when to get rid of them
- How to objectively measure the quality of your writing
- How to proof read a piece of writing, even without a computer
These techniques are so powerful you will wonder why they aren't common knowledge. And you can learn all of them in just one hour, in this concise series of videos.
Do you want to know the best part? Every one of these techniques is so easy to use they can be applied immediately. You will see an instant improvement in your writing. So if you want to improve your business writing, sign up today!
Who this course is for:
- Marketing professionals
- Sales professionals who need to write sales tenders
- Researchers and other professionals who write reports
- Anyone who has a job where writing is important!
Geoffrey is an experienced marketing professional. He has done copywriting for hundreds of marketing campaigns across a wide variety of industries as diverse as IT, food service, publishing, and education. Through his courses you will learn techniques, skills and strategies he has gained through his masters degree in marketing, and from on-the-job experience.