Writing That Sells - 50+ Content Creation Techniques
What you'll learn
- Create magnetic "hooks" that pulls target customers in
- Write intriguing introductions that engages readers to read on
- Build trust with readers to eliminate sales resistane
- Answer sales objections and persuade readers to make the purchase of your product or service
- Word processor
50+ advanced writing techniques for creating engaging content, building trust with the audience and winning the sale
Are you a freelancer, coach or consultant who's looking to use content marketing to attract customers and clients?
Are you wondering..
"How do I create content that actually "engages" my readers?
"How do I write in a way that doesn't come off "unoriginal" or "pretentious"
"How is my content supposed to convince my visitors to pay me for my product or service anyway?"
Transform boring, unoriginal writing that's overlooked as spam into engaging, and persuasive content that turns readers into clients with techniques like..
- The "1-2-3 Convert" strategy - How to illustrate a "quick win" for your audience so they become motivated to find out more
- The "Cop Oath" Technique - How to use an "obligatory promise" to catch your audience's full attention
- Headline Flags - 10 ways to dial up the magnetic-ness of your article headlines
- The "Cold Read" Strategy - How to create content "gimmicks" that entertain and piques curiosity
- Attention Speed-Bumps - Easy content formatting principle that prevents first-time site visitors from abandoning your content
- Revealing Perspectives - Step-by-step to creating an "ah-ha" moment for your readers so they see you as the experienced expert
- Motivation Spectrum - Simple referencing tool for quickly creating highly captivating content that communicates understanding
- The "Frameworking" strategy for turning "intangible" and "invisible" advice into high-value tools your audience can utilize
- "Trusted Advisor" Technique - An off-handed remark you can make that subtly communicates to your readers: "I'm genuinely interested in helping you succeed"
- Badge of Trust - The "visual triggers" that gets your audience to trust in your advice without question
- Secret Community Strategy - How to dramatizing the relationship with your audience so they lower their sales resistance
- Entitlement Factor - Activating a "primal desire" in your audience to motivate them in purchasing your product or service
- Plug-N-Play reframe - A repackaging strategy for increasing the perceived value of your advice
- Problem foreshadowing - Step-by-step to positioning yourself as the "advisor" your audience must consult to
- Interview Dynamic - How to subtly communicate that you're a "trusted authority" through a weird camera trick
And much more!
Who this course is for:
- Coaches and consultants that are looking to pick up more clients
- Freelancers that are looking to pick up more customers
- Start ups that are looking to pick up more customers
Brian B. is a popular Kindle Publishing coach and writer of Hustle&Design.
He is specialized in helping entrepreneurs, authors and coaches create online revenue streams through turning their existing knowledge into e-courses and other informational based products.
As the writer of Hustle&Design he is also dedicated in helping aspiring business-people stand out, establish authority and profit in this noisy online world.
After establishing a YouTube-based business in 2011, Brian went on to building a publishing business that now holds over 300 titles in total
With a collective following of over 25,000 people, Brian is also the YouTube instructor from the HTDFM Dance Company.
He is the copywriter, product developer behind Beat Body Training - The Vancouver based fitness company