Business Writing to FastTrack your career
What you'll learn
- Learn to write from an ex-employee of a Fortune 500 company
- How Writing builds a launchpad for a successful career
- How to write Tailor-made emails for different people
- What to avoid while creating reports
- 7th Grader reading and writing skills
You're reading this because you have a weakness: you’re not confident in your writing skills
And for an obvious reason, writing skills build the launchpad for a successful career.
Poor writing can cost you that promotion, embarrassment in front of your boss and a great first impression in client meetings.
People judge you by your writing skills and it's just the plain truth, we all do.
A study conducted by Grammarly showed that – Employees with fewer grammar errors in their writing achieved higher positions. Those who failed to progress to a director-level position made 2.5 times as many grammar mistakes.
You see, most of us are thrown into the workforce without any writing training—and we all know how much work it takes to write clear, concise, and on-point reports.
But don't worry I’ve got you covered. With 15 years of experience in business writing for a company that went on to become a fortune 500, I’ve made all mistakes so you don't have to.I won’t bore you with cliche advice you’ll find in other courses. This is a 2 hours fast-paced, intensive course designed for Product Managers, Consultants and Specialists looking to improve their writing skills as quickly as possible.
I'll teach you all the fundamental elements of good business writing so that you can start showcasing your intelligence right away. You'll also learn how to write swift reports that are easy to understand and use in your daily work.
“This course truly underpromised and over delivered. Earlier my writing was all over the place - No formatting, No purpose, and No Meaning but now I know exactly what I want to write, what to avoid and tailor-made it for different people.” - Tanmay, Udemy Student
“The course is excellent and the content is relevant through and through. I strongly recommend it to anyone interested in working on Writing Skills.”- Colton, Udemy Student
“The clear structure of this course should be emphasized. I found it easy to follow the thoughts of the author. The references to the author's own experiences in business helped me to apply the course content to practice. I knew some things before, but this course delivered exactly what it promised: a huge upgrade of my knowledge in business writing. Thank you.” - Felix S, Business Consultant in a Fortune 500 company
If you’re not satisfied, I'm not satisfied. Take your hard-earned money back within 30 days. No questions asked.
But If you want to tap into your full potential let me show you exactly what you’ll gain
In part one, I talk about the fundamentals of business writing:
● What are the goals of business writing?
● What are the elements of communication?
● What distinguishes casual from business communication?
● Why should we learn from Fortune 500 companies?
Part 2 is all about the anatomy of a document i.e. the components:
● Traditional vs Fortune 500 company document
● Write the outcome of your document
● Writing for different departments
● How to end your document
● Separating the root cause - One big problem
● Source of the problem
● The best solution
● What is at stake?
● How to answer the objections
● Ideal distribution of content
● Bonus quiz to practice all the skills
Within part 3 we go into the specifics of your writing style where I reveal the secrets about:
● Precise writing - Why does it matter?
● Trustful writing - How to use words
● Inclusive writing - What words to avoid
● Formatting - Tips and tricks
The final part deals with the actual writing process:
● Expectation management
● How to Conduct Research
● Let’s Start Writing
● Quick Proofread
● Presentation phase
Ready to see Fastrack your career with Writing?
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Prooduct Managers
- Corporate Writers
- Communication Professionals
- Marketing executives
- Job hunters
The FAANG Guys is a group of online content creators, dedicated in providing online courses on successful strategies to boost your career and professional development in various disciplines. With a constantly increasing database of courses in multiple languages, The FAANG Guys is aiming to provide high quality courses with updated and easy to use tips and tricks. We design all efforts to deliver true value for money.
Our Courses are:
- Available in at least two languages (German/English)
- Q/A reviewed
- Updated annually by our Quality Assurance Principles
- Equipped with resource lists
- Easy to use/understand
- Intentionally as short as possible aka broken down into the essentials without filling time