Business Winners - Make Your Business Plan Happen
- 40 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Implement practical changes to their business in order to aid growth
- Have completed practical changes to their business
- Understand the importance of planning for the growth of your business
- Understand how to implement your business plan
- You should have already established your business plan
- The course is aimed a small business owners & those pre-start up. No specific tools are required
Once you have your business plan it's important to know how to implement it to get the best results for your business. This course includes a 1 year business plan and a video explaining the five levels of learning. This is an easy to follow course for anyone at the start of their business journey
- Owners of small businesses.
- Successful small business owners wanting to grow their enterprise
Welcome to the course - we’re delighted to have you on board. Meet your trainer Andy Sleet!
This week we’ll start with the basics and explain how businesses grow. Then, you’ll be able to apply this to your business and begin to build a clear timeline of your business’ growth over time.
In this video you will start to think about the end goal of your business. What is it you are trying to achieve? It’s time to consider your ideal lifestyle and how you would spend your time if money was no object. Whether you want more time or more money, before you design your business, you need to consider whether it could support your ideal lifestyle.
Andy will help you create your one-year plan. Your task will be to set SMART goals across the five key areas: customer experience, financial foundations, ideal clients’ needs, marketing and sales.
It’s time to put your plan into action! In order to meet your one-year goals, you’ll need to keep the momentum going and make progress week by week. Andy explains how you should keep on top of your progress and make adjustments in order to meet goals. Consider who is going to hold you accountable, and what your next steps are.