Entire Business Studies in 1 Course: A Levels, GCSE, Edexcel
What you'll learn
- Get an A* in any school or college-level Business Studies course
- Ace Business Studies exams, tests and quizzes like a pro
- Understand and appreciate the nature and scope of business
- Recognize the role that businesses play in the society
- Examine the decision-making process in a dynamic and changing business environment
- Develop critical understanding of business organisations
- Master the basics of HR, marketing, operations management, finance and accounting
- A passion for learning about business and a positive attitude!
The course enables students to understand and appreciate the nature and scope of business, and the role it plays in society. It encourages students to examine the process of decision-making in a dynamic and changing business environment and to develop critical understanding of business organisations. They learn about business and its environment, human resource management, marketing, operations management and finance and accounting.
Through this course, you'll engage with the world of business through the context of current business developments and real business situations. You'll learn how management, leadership and decision-making can improve performance in marketing, operational, financial and human resources. the skills you learn in this business course can be easily transferred and adapted to just about any future career or job position imaginable. Business programs place a huge focus on teaching students the ability to think critically, problem solve in innovative ways, and manage their time logically.
Even if you don’t see yourself working as an accountant or finance manager, a degree in business can help you truly broaden your horizons and pursue your passions successfully. This is great for those who want to work towards having a more global perspective and outlook.
When you make it through a this course, you’ll emerge a more logical thinker, and you’ll have the knowledge you need to take on any number of challenges later in life (both career-related and otherwise). If you’re the type of person that others already turn to when they need help solving a problem, you might have what it takes to complete a business program of study.
Who this course is for:
- AS and A Level students of Cambridge, GCSE and Edexcel
- College business students
- Anyone who wants to learn about the basics of business studies
A talented, (MBA) and a result-oriented professional with 20+ years of experience, and a proven record of accomplishment in planning and leading comprehensive marketing strategies in support of business goals and objectives. Further Formulated strategic direction for the company defining strategy and developing cost effective business plans for achieving defined objectives.