Business Strategy A-Z (With Case Studies)
What you'll learn
- Get intership or entry level position (easily) in large corporates within marketing or business development.
- Consult small-and-medium sized entreprises on how to develop their business further.
- Shine on any job interview for a business and/or marketing related position.
- Develop a business plan for their own entreprise.
- Be able to follow basic business administration terminology (revenue, profit, etc.)
- Have a basic understanding how markets work (who are suppliers, shareholders, etc)
What is the general idea of this course?
You have probably already heard about Business Strategy. Every business or organization that is on the market needs to have one. Often, we see successful business executives making significant decisions, seemingly using pure intuition. That is only partially right. Great Business Strategy intuition can develop once you see and understand several of famous business models. Gaining intuition is precisely the aim of this course. Once you can establish such a hunch, you can be a rockstar of any job interview or business meeting.
How detailed is this course?
This course does not go too much into details of some specific subject as it was built with a holistic idea in mind. In less than 4 hours of video content, it will take you through all five important topics within Business Strategy! If you would like to go into detail, Robert always encourages to do so if he stumbles upon an interesting idea which, if explained in too many details would be out of the scope of this course. You can always interact with the lecturer via comments or messages.
Does this course offer practical examples?
Of course. While Robert talks about business models, he always tries to relate them to practice with various examples. Moreover, there are several case studies in the form of assignments that you can work on. Practice tests accompany all of this.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and semi-experienced business analysts or business executives seeking sharpening of their domain.
- Eager beginners trying to get their first business related position.
HI! My name is Robert, and I have always had two personalities - data scientist and instructor. As a data scientist, I spent five years in Swedish academia and five years within Austrian banking groups. During these years, I understood that having an intuitive and authentic understanding of the field counts the most to deliver worthwhile projects. As for my instructor persona, you can hear my voice on numerous platforms that helped thousands of students grow into the topics of data science, research, business, and math. Examples include several universities, MBA programs, localization of KhanAcademy, and even custom-tailored corporate training. Nowadays, I hope to liberate and democratize the knowledge of the fields I love as much as possible! I am looking forward to sharing my knowledge and passion with you the same way I did with hundreds of business professionals and data scientists that I trained.