Navigating the MBA Admissions Process
What you'll learn
- Selecting your schools
- Learn who's reading your applications
- Marketing yourself
- Planning your application schedule
- How to write your essays
- Getting recommendations
- Reaching out to schools
- Prepping interviews
- Waitlist strategy
A complete course on how to get into business school, by Clear Admit and Beat The GMAT.
In this course, you'll learn everything that you need to know to get into a top MBA program, including:
- How to research and select your schools
- How to market yourself in your applications
- How to write essays to hook admissions officers
- And much more!
Who this course is for:
- This course provides a full overview of the MBA admissions process. It is meant for any persons thinking about applying to business school in the future.
Clear Admit is an industry-leading educational consulting and counseling firm that helps applicants gain admissions to the world's top MBA programs.
Beat The GMAT is the world's largest social network for MBA applicants, serving a community of 2 million applicants, teachers, and experts.
These two companies have partnered to design a comprehensive video series on MBA admissions, featuring advice from expert consultants who were MBA admissions officers representing Wharton, Tuck, and Columbia.