Business Process Outsourcing
What you'll learn
- Be introduced to the idea of globalization and outsourcing.
- Know the different aspects and principles of outsourcing.
- Be introduced to the Business Process Outsourcing industry.
- Learn about the leading countries in the BPO industry: India and the Philippines.
- Understand the business side of Business Process Outsourcing.
- Know the management side of Business Process Outsourcing.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Business Process Outsourcing, one of the subset of outsourcing, is the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of specific business functions or processes to a third-party service provider. It primarily refers to the outsourcing of business processing services to an outside firm, replacing in-house services with labor from an outside firm.
This course will discuss topics such as globalization, principles of outsourcing, the business process outsourcing industry, understanding the business side, and the management side of BPO.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to gain an understanding of Business Process Outsourcing and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
- Career-driven IT professionals to stay relevant in their roles in the I.T. industry.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.