Business Process Mapping. Beginner's Guide.
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to create their own business maps and flowcharts
- Students will be able to structure their business processes
- Students will get acquainted with Unified Modelling Language, its components and symbols
- No prior knowledge is required
Business Process Mapping is a method to visualize your company's business from different perspectives and taking into account roles, processes, responsibilities and relationships.
A good business process map (or flowchart) enables to find weak areas in your business such as various bottlenecks, repetitions and delays which hinder your company's performance.
Practically all companies that are willing to get to the next level and become more efficient use business process mapping to depict and describe their activities.
Business process mapping is a tool to make your company more efficient and competitive in the market.
In this short course, you will get acquainted with the fundamentals of business process mapping and different kinds of process maps and flowcharts.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in project management and business processes
- Managers and business owners who need to improve their businesses and make them more efficient
- HR managers who need to create business maps and flowcharts for newcomers
I'm an MA graduate with degrees in International Relations and World Economy. Learning foreign languages, travelling and working in cosmopolitan environments has always been indispensable part of my life.
My work experience includes working on challenging projects for government and private sector (security products, banking, investment) across 5 continents, including Africa, Middle East, South-East Asia and Americas, and internship at the UN Office and WTO in Geneva, Switzerland.
I'm totally passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Finance&Investing, Psychology, Craftsmanship, and Languages - I speak English, Russian, French, Turkish and a little Arabic, I also started learning Hungarian a while ago:). I'm keen on reading, sports, football, and playing the guitar.
I'm always eager to enhance and learn new skills and strive for new knowledge.
In my courses I try to combine basic theoretical knowledge with practical examples, and deliver them in reasonably short yet powerful, ready-to-implement lectures.