Business Plans for Startups
What you'll learn
- To understand business plan realities
- To avoid business plan time wasters
- How to build an effective business plan
- How to build a high quality executive summary
- Understanding other planning tools and strategies
- Enthusiasm for entrepreneurship
- Regular computer software
Join the azLearning Financial Education Series for an intense and focused course for early stage start-ups and new businesses designed to achieve success with their business plans. Build an effective business plan and a high quality executive summary. Approach your next steps with your new venture with confidence.
Who this course is for:
- For new startups and businesses less than 3 years old
- For startups who need a time-efficient business plan
- For new ventures who want a fresh and energetic approach to business plans
Lawrence Jakows is a Director for azLearning and is presently involved in private equity. Lawrence is currently focused on the intersection of technology, learning and global finance. He has led several product launches and worldwide marketing campaigns.
Prior to founding azLearning, he held positions at Merrill Lynch as a CFM and with Harris Corporation in financial analysis.
Lawrence speaks at industry events.
Lawrence received his MBA from the University of Notre Dame and his BS from Villanova University.
He currently lives in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona.