Business Plans for Startups
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To understand business plan realities
- To avoid business plan time wasters
- How to build an effective business plan
- How to build a high quality executive summary
- Understanding other planning tools and strategies
- Enthusiasm for entrepreneurship
- Regular computer software
Join the azLearning Financial Education Series for an intense and focused course for early stage start-ups and new businesses designed to achieve success with their business plans. Build an effective business plan and a high quality executive summary. Approach your next steps with your new venture with confidence.
- For new startups and businesses less than 3 years old
- For startups who need a time-efficient business plan
- For new ventures who want a fresh and energetic approach to business plans
The Plan I lecture introduces the business plan. It compares the pitch with the business plan. Recommendations about how to organize, structure and deliver the pitch are included. The importance of the introduction and conclusion is reviewed. Comments about the call-to-action within the pitch are noted.
Additional motivating and interesting startup quotes to encourage you to think and get started.
We thought we would illustrate a contrasting view concerning the comments we made about the SWOT analysis tool in Lecture 2. The bottom line here is this: do not chase down every possible internet start-up article and include the material in your plan.
Additional quotes to consider and which may inspire entrepreneurs. We have found many quotes help inform from a different perspective and also may spur innovation and creativity.