Business Planning: A Strategic Roadmap to Business Success
- 32 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover why you need a business plan
- Develop a detailed business plan and put it into action
- Learn where to put your energy and money to obtain maximum profit.
- Learn how to avoid the most common mistakes
- Clarify your business’s mission, vision, and values
- Identify your customer’s needs
- Learn how to secure financing
- Develop a marketing plan
- Identify market trends and anticipate changes
- A pen and a paper.
- Desire to learn about business planning.
In today’s competitive marketplace, 70% of all new businesses fail within the first 2-3 years. Whether you’re starting a new business or working to strengthen or expand your current business, having a business plan is your road map to success. A good business plan the heart and soul of any successful business. It can help you secure finance, prioritise your efforts and evaluate opportunities.
This course will help you keep your business on track and reach your goals. It provides step-by-step instructions for writing a comprehensive business plan that is efficient, and geared for your success. You’ll learn how to build an operational plan, develop effective marketing strategies, secure your finances, avoid common pitfalls and much more!
What you’ll learn in this course:
· Discover why you need a business plan
· Develop a detailed business plan and put it into action
· Learn where to put your energy and money to obtain maximum profit.
· Learn how to avoid the most common mistakes
· Clarify your business’s mission, vision, and values
· Identify your customer’s needs
· Learn how to secure financing
· Develop a marketing plan
· Identify market trends and anticipate changes
ENROLL NOW and turn your business idea into a successful reality!
- Entrepreneurs who are thinking of starting a business
- Business owners who want to grow an existing business or solve an operating problem