IT startup: Prepare Business Plan and Investor presentation.
What you'll learn
- Create Lean/Business Canvas
- Develop Business plan structure
- Provide market research and find a niche for a product
- Develop MarCom plan
- Build in a financial segment and plans into a Business plan
- Present P&L (Profits & losses) forecast
- Present core team and HR expenditures
- Develop a Roadmap and present Horizon 2 & 3 perspectives
- Create an investor presentation
- Create and present an elevator pitch
- General knowledge in business management
- Understanding basic principles of financial management
This course is designed for startup leaders and innovators who are eager to work on and launch their product or service.
All the essential steps for business plan preparation and presentation are covered in the course: including drafting the original document; identifying the audience; gathering information; market and competitors research; describing product plans; and marketing, sales, and accounting terms.
You learn to gather necessary data and prepare business plan chapters and supporting documents, such as lean or business canvas; marketing plan, competitors' analysis; market strategy; production and financial estimates; trustworthy document; presentations and pitch.
In course video I demonstrate real examples of business plans, which were approved by investors and government bodies.
- Prepare Lean canvas and present your business idea
- Develop business plan structure
- Proceed with feasibility and environment analysis
- Define the business niche
- Perform competitors' analysis, investigate primary, secondary and tertiary competitors
- Define main competitor advantages
- Develop and present market strategies
- Prepare a financial plan in a Business plan
- Develop and present Income and Expenditure forecast
- Prepare an Investor presentation and an Elevator pitch
- Deliver a presentation and/or a pitch to an investor.
The course materials contain real-life examples, including those based on the trainer's experience; templates of the mentioned documents and presentations.
After finishing the course you will be able to to make a business product based on your original idea.
Who this course is for:
- Young entrepreneurs
- IT startup leaders
- Product managers
- Startup innovators
Online Education skills institute recommends:
Portfolio and Project Manager in IT, digital/virtual learning and professional training, and consulting.
25+ years of total experience in IT and 10+ years as a project and portfolio manager, consulting services, business trainer and startup mentor.
Grades and certifications:
Dr. Sci in System analysis,
Ph. D. in Management of technical systems
Portfolio, program and project management professional (PfMP,PgMP, PMP) by PMI
ITIL Expert, ITIL 4.0 Managing Professional, Strategic Leader
DevOps Product Owner
Online Professor at GBSB (Global), Zug, Switzerland
Certified Virtual learning trainer.
30+ professional trainings.
Over 10000 lifelong learners successfully passed trainings, and accelerated their career.