IT startup: Prepare Business Plan and Investor presentation.
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create Lean or Business Canvas
- Develop Business plan structure
- Provide market research and find a niche for a product
- Develop MarCom plan
- Build in a financial segment and plans into a Business plan
- Present P&L (Profits & losses) forecast
- Present core team and HR expenditures
- Develop a Roadmap and present Horizon 2 & 3 perspectives
- Create an investor presentation
- Create and present an elevator pitch
- General knowledge in business management
- Understanding basic principles of financial management
This course is designed for startup leads and innovators who are ready to create a business plan. All the essential steps are covered, including drafting the original document; identifying the audience; gathering information; researching; describing product plans; and marketing, sales, and accounting terms.
- Develop business plan structure
- Proceed with feasibility and environment analysis
- Define the business niche.
- Make research and provide competitors analysis
- Present market strategies
- Built a financial plan in a Business plan
- Develop and present Income and Expenditure forecast
- Prepare an Investor presentation and an Elevator pitch.
- IT startup leaders
- Young entrepreneurs
- Product managers
- Startup innovators