Business Networking for Introverts: Soft Skills Made Easy
What you'll learn
- Networking as an introvert
- Approaching and meeting new people
- Approaching groups of people
- Tips & tricks on getting approached by others
- Instantly clicking with someone
- Remembering names easily
- Easily coming from small talk to deep conversations
- Recognizing signals of body language
- Conversation techniques - becoming a great conversationalist
- Active listening
- Showing yourself in best light without bragging
- Developing charisma and confidence
- Overcoming social anxiety
- Maintaining contacts and turning them into real relationships
- And much more!
- There are no special requirements.
Although everybody knows how important networking is, not everyone has an easy time doing it. But charisma, soft skills and communication are skills that you can develop even if you're introverted or shy. That's what we do in this course!
If you want to find more contacts, clients or friends as well as build / expand your network, but if you're not exactly a super sociable extrovert, this course is for you! Here you will learn simple methods and tips & tricks that you can easily use at networking events. This will help you meet new people, show your personality and charisma in the best light and build real, long-term relationships.
Keywords: Networking; Business Networking; Communication Skills ; Soft Skills ; Making Contacts ; Nonverbal Communication ; Charisma ; Introverts ; Winning Clients ; Making Friends ; Meeting New People ; Social Anxiety ; Social Skills ; Networking Events ; Building Relationships ; Business Relationships ; Maintaining Relationships
Who this course is for:
- People with social anxiety
- People who want to get more clients or get promoted
- People who want to make more friends, meet new people and build a big network
- Ambitious people
- Software developers
- Python developers
- Full stack developers
- Back end developers
- IT professionals
- Technology professionals
- Tax advisors
- Writers, ghost writers, graphic designers and content creators
- Natural sciences professionals
- Women in men-oriented professions
- Everybody who wants to improve their communication skills
- Ambitious students
Karlo is a coach with a colorful background ranging from linguistics and conference interpreting through acting and entertainment, all the way to childcare. In his workshops and individual training meant to improve people's public speaking, pitching and social skills, there is one golden rule: "Here we allow ourselves to make mistakes, so that we don't make them when it really matters - when it's showtime." This mindset is also reflected in Karlo's online courses: It's not about learning "the right way" but finding your own way and creating your own style that people will recognize you for.
Always striving to grow and help others grow, he is the co-founder of Speech Making Academy together with online entrepreneur Philip Hofmacher, the founder of Speech Fennel and the author of the audio book "Joy of Speaking: Public Speaking for Personal and Professional Development."
In Karlo's experience, developing communication skills is one of crucial factors in achieving any kind of professional or personal success. And if you can have fun while doing it, all the better.