Business Plan Breakthroughs - 9 Critical Business Segments
What you'll learn
- develop a detailed and actionable blueprint of a business model
- have a clear understanding of who your target market is and how to deliver value to those customers
- approach lenders, venture capitalists and investors with an easy to understand business model
- analyze your business from a different angle and try to apply business models and concepts used by some of the world's greatest organizations
- the basics of entrepreneurship and components of a business
- the desire to think critically and apply outside-the-box ideas and concepts to their business ideas
If I could show you a way to completely innovate and re-think your existing business … a model to completely re-invent your startup, existing business or enterprise, would you be interested?
Introducing the ground-breaking work of dozens of visionaries, and game changers that set out to defy outdated business models and design tomorrow's enterprises.
Literally millions of people use the unique and very inventive Business Model Canvas around the world to gain clarity and insight into their business models. It is a simple, yet amazingly powerful tool when used and applied properly your business or organization. It will allow you to strategize and look at your business or startup from different perspective.
Customer Segments & Value Proposition – Figure out who your target customers are. What problems you intend to solve for them and what needs to satisfy. How to think outside-the-box.
Customer Relationships & Channels – Come up with inventive ways to deliver your products and services and the type of relationships you need to carry have with your customers. Can you change the way your industry does things for the better?
Key Resources & Activities – Determine what you need to do and how you need to do it to deliver what you promise to your customers. Or how about determining an entire new customer or market to serve by analyzing what you already have and do best?
Key Partners – Build a support system of partners, vendors and other enterprises.
Rethink Revenue Streams & Costs – Come up with different ways of generating revenues that you may have never considered. Streamline operations to save costs.
To help you tackle the Business Model Canvas head on, the course provides insight into 5 useful business models that you can use as a template to build your own enterprise. Imagine if you could be a fly on the wall in the boardroom of some of the biggest and most successful companies in the world (Google, Gillette, HP, and more) to see how their innovative business models fit nicely onto a one page canvas.
This course provides must-have knowledge for anybody who is an entrepreneur or existing business owner or anyone considering starting a business. The end game is a new model and paradigm for your business. Why not transform and disrupt your industry … simply by applying critical thinking the business model canvas forces you to do.
Who this course is for:
- startup entrepreneurs or business owners who are thinking of writing a business plan
- student who wish to start a small business and avoid the mistakes of old and outdated business models
- business owners who are looking to refresh their business and find new ways of doing things
- entrepreneurs who want to "disrupt" their industry and build new business models and ventures
- you should NOT take this course if you are looking to prepare a traditional business plan
Ian DINovo is a professional accountant and Director of SBC Knowledge Systems Inc. He has been practicing accounting and offering independent financial and business advice for over 15 years.
He is the creator of a number of courses dealing with business, tax and investment matters that are designed to make difficult topics easy to understand for everyone.