Be A Better Manager 1 - Influential Management Training
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to become a manager that influences those around you, including your team, your colleagues and your own managers and bosses
- You will learn how to influence people around you in a positive way
- You will learn how to avoid common mistakes that managers make interacting with people
- You will understand the secrets of influential management practice
- You will need to be willing to learn some new skills
- You will need access to the internet
Business Management Training - Be A Better Manager
Learn how to become influential and improve your management skills.
*An updated version of this course is included in the "Management Skills And Leadership Skills Masterclass", so please do not purchase this if you have already purchased that one.
Improve Your Management Skills - Influential Manager
Do you want to learn how to learn how to improve your management skills and career by becoming an influential manager?
Influential managers are the managers that get ahead.
By becoming an influential manager, you can increase your income, improve your self esteem and accelerate your career advancement
A Manager's Job
A manager's job is hard, especially if you are struggling to influence those around you, both those above you and those below you.
But if you can learn to become influential and learn how successful managers influence those around you, both your team members, your peers and even your bosses, then you can climb the path to a successful career in management in rapid time.
A Leading UK Expert
Myself and Stephen Mather, a leading UK management consultant and managing director of the revolutionary ProPeC system of business improvement, have collaborated to bring you this course on being a data driven manager from the “Be A Better Manager” series of training courses.
What You Will Learn
- In this course you will learn what an influential manager is.
- You will learn how an influential manager communicates.
- And you will also learn how an influential manager achieves their goals and succeeds in their objectives.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Before you go any further, let us just say that we don’t want you to be disappointed.
If you are unhappy with the course for any reason whatsoever, you can get a full refund in the first 30 days, backed by Udemy, with no questions asked.
Start Your Journey To Being A Better Manager
Join us on the other side and learn how to become an influential manager that gets results for your business and improve your career prospects!
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their management skills and career
- This course is suitable for anyone who is currently in management
- This course is also suitable for anyone who wants to get into management
Mark runs an online training company called SME Heroes, which specialises in training on all things to do with sales, online marketing, management and his personal passion of photography.
He has extensive experience with online business in various forms over the last 15 years and loves to share his hard won lessons and techniques for online business success.
In addition he also has over 12 years experience in online retail and over 6 years experience as a commercial photographer.
This means he has a deep breadth of experience which comes through in his courses which are always designed to be easy to understand and to pass on the skills he has learned in a practical way.
A graduate member of the British Psychological Society, with a Degree in Psychology and a Masters in Organizational Psychology, a qualified Executive Coach and Trainer as well as an experienced lean practitioner with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification through an IASSC approved programme, Stephen works with businesses to help them improve what they do and how they do it.
He has spent 16 years within manufacturing, first as the Group Training and Development Manager for a major UK food manufacturer and over the last 9 years as business owner and Director of ProPeC® a consultancy that specialises in helping businesses improve their processes, develop their people and generate a culture that supports the right behaviour.
He contributes to operational excellence programmes through managing projects, carrying out current state analyses, delivering training and educational programmes and coaching of different types.