Business Loan Broker & Affiliate Marketing BootCamp
- Must be located in the United States or Canada
- Fluent in English
At its heart, a business loan broker is someone who is able to bring borrowers and lenders together to form an agreement. Part diplomat, part banker, part business person, and part negotiator – a business loan broker has one foot in the private sector and another in the world of finance. However, there is a lot that goes into being a business loan broker before any deals can be made.
Who this course is for:
- Work From Home
- 02:11Welcome Video
- 01:24Module 1 – Domain Name
- 02:27Create Website
- 03:45Get setup with IDIQ
- 03:00Nav Free Business Credit sign up and affiliate commissions
- 03:19Business Loans 101
- 02:11Common Business Owner Questions
- 01:36LEAD SHEET
- 02:41Business Loan Sales Script
- 09:55Taking a client's application and walking them through the IDIQ Process
- 02:02Getting Setup with SBLS
- 01:39Get Setup with 7 Figures Funding (New Start Up Funder)
- 02:34Fundwise Partners (Startup Funding)
- 03:1621 Overlooked Ways to Generate Leads
- 03:20Best Organizations For Entrepreneurs
- 06:42Credit repair process
- 14:28CRAIGSLIST LEAD GENERATION
- 04:24Linkedin Lead Generation Automation Dux-Soup
- 03:36LinkedIn Lead Generation We-Connect
- 05:21Building Your Linkedin Profile
My name is Daniel Dias and I created this course, "Business Loan Broker & Affiliate Marketing Bootcamp", to teach you how to close the best loan deals for businesses that couldn’t get a traditional loan while taking your cut from the transaction. I will also show you how to become an affiliate marketer in this space and make passive income.
I have been a business loan broker since 2013 and this industry simply has no secrets left for me.
Earning a six-figure income from home is not a pipedream. In fact, you’d be surprised at how many have done it. And so can you, provided you have the work ethic to learn, execute, and persevere. I’m willing to bet you do.