Business Loan Broker & Affiliate Marketing BootCamp
- Must be located in the United States or Canada
- Fluent in English
At its heart, a business loan broker is someone who is able to bring borrowers and lenders together to form an agreement. Part diplomat, part banker, part business person, and part negotiator – a business loan broker has one foot in the private sector and another in the world of finance. However, there is a lot that goes into being a business loan broker before any deals can be made.
- Work From Home
- Welcome Video
- Module 1 – Domain Name
- Create Website
- Get setup with IDIQ
- Business Loans 101
- Common Business Owner Questions
- LEAD SHEET
- Business Loan Sales Script
- Taking a client's application and walking them through the IDIQ Process
- Getting Setup with SBLS
- Fundwise Partners (Startup Funding)
- 21 Overlooked Ways to Generate Leads
- Best Organizations For Entrepreneurs
- Credit repair process
- CRAIGSLIST LEAD GENERATION
- Linkedin Lead Generation Automation
- Building Your Linkedin Profile
My name is Daniel Dias and I created this course, "Business Loan Broker & Affiliate Marketing Bootcamp", to teach you how to close the best loan deals for businesses that couldn’t get a traditional loan while taking your cut from the transaction. I will also show you how to become an affiliate marketer in this space and make passive income.
I have been a business loan broker since 2013 and this industry simply has no secrets left for me.
Earning a six-figure income from home is not a pipedream. In fact, you’d be surprised at how many have done it. And so can you, provided you have the work ethic to learn, execute, and persevere. I’m willing to bet you do.