Business Invoicing & Reports - with sXc Business Suite
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Invoicing Basics - What, Why, Where, How of Invoicing for Business
- sXc Business Suite - How to get a free trial, Install and Configure the system for your business
- How to configure and customize your Invoice for your special needs
- Configuration and handling taxes and charges in Invoices
- Creating Invoices and managing your data
- Inovices Export and Reporting Options
- You should have a computer with Windows (7,8, 10 or above) and have the rights to install software on it.
Create and manage Invoicing for your business and move ahead from 'Bill Books', MS excel or legacy software you have been using. You can also use the POS (Point of Sale) in the Sales module for your retail outlets. Manage your important data including the color, Serial Nos., Batch Nos., specifications of the items and services etc., and then also be able to pull out this data later for returns filing or business analysis purposes, then you are at the right place.
This course will:
1. Take you step by step on how to download, install, configure and use the software (sXc Business Suite) for your business.
2. Introduce you on how you can setup a business management system to cater to the different requirements of various departments.
By the end of this course, you will be able to have a system and create and manage invoices for your business.
- If you want to be able to understand how to create invoices for your customers, how to include taxes, and other charges in it.
- If you already create and manage bills / invoices and want to make it more systematic and organized.
- If you are looking for a system that helps you manage your data easily and cater to the business needs as well.