Business Intelligence: Strategies, Tools & Techniques
What you'll learn
- Understand the basic principles and elements of Business Intelligence
- Learn how Business Intelligence leads to sustainable and profitable growth
- Learn how organizations use Business Intelligence systems
- Learn what is Data Warehousing and how to utilize it
- Understand the Business Intelligence process
- Learn BI and Data Mining applications
- Discover Data Mining tools, methods, and techniques
- Learn Data Analysis
- Learn Factor Analysis, Cluster Analysis and Multidimensional Scaling
- Discover best practices and pragmatic approaches
- A computer with Windows/Linux or Mac OS.
- No previous knowledge or experience is required.
Welcome to Business Intelligence: Strategies, Tools & Techniques
In this course you will learn the basic principles and elements of Business Intelligence and how to apply it to achieve sustainable and profitable business growth. By the end of the course, you will be able to build the fundamental architecture for functioning business intelligence systems with the support of data-mining & data-warehousing applications. You will have the knowledge you need to develop and launch a BI project – turning the flood of data into actionable information that helps your business succeed.
Finally, you'll discover how the applications and technologies join forces to access, analyze, and offer data that you can use to make better business decisions, improve your products, satisfy customers, overcome competitors, and more.
What you'll learn in this course:
Understand the basic principles and elements of Business Intelligence
Learn how Business Intelligence leads to sustainable and profitable growth
Learn how organizations use Business Intelligence systems
Learn what is data warehousing and how to utilize it
Understand the Business Intelligence process
Learn BI and Data Mining applications
Discover Data Mining tools, methods, and techniques
Learn Data Analysis
Learn Factor Analysis
Learn Cluster Analysis and Multidimensional Scaling
Discover best practices and pragmatic approaches
Who this course is for:
- People who wish to assess, evaluate, and apply emerging information systems technology to business.
- People who need to learn how to employ BI to accomplish their job tasks.
- People who want to use BI and BA to achieve their business strategies.
Upclass is an online education company which is providing courses for a wide range of students delivered by competent instructors.
We create engaging and useful courses to help the students get on the life-long path to their individual goals in order to attain success in life.
We believe that the professionally designed and delivered online courses can be a game changer in today’s competitive environment. We use the best of the technology and innovation to help the students drive success for themselves.
Upclass provides online courses for a range of topics including - Business Intelligence & Business Analytics, Accounting, Information Technology, Investing, Marketing, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Data Analysis