Starting a business in Germany (All-in-One Guide)
What you'll learn
- Understanding the business bureaucracy in Germany better
- Developing your own business idea
- Learning how to get the right visa or work permit
- Learning how to start a side business
- Finding the right legal form for your business
- Getting to know where to register your business
- Finding ways to finance your business startup
- Learning all about the taxes you'll have to pay
- Learning how to write your business plan
- Learning how to open a German business bank account
- Learning everything relevant about insurances
- Getting access to a community where other founders and we also support you personally
- You do not need any previous experience or skills to start this course. Not even a business idea.
This all-in-one online guide for your personal business project will make it possible for you to understand the German bureaucracy step by step. With 20+ short video classes, checklists, and templates, we make your startup easy - at your pace, always and everywhere available.
Get answers to questions like:
How can I develop my business idea?
How do I get the right visa/work permit?
How do I register my Business in Germany?
Which legal form should I use?
How can I finance my Business?
How can I get the right Health Insurance for me?
How do I deal with taxes?
How can I start my own business alongside my regular job?
And much, much more
This course is ideal for any type of business, whether it is large or small and whether you are a freelancer or a trader.
With the purchase of this course, you also get access to our exclusive community. In this community, you can exchange ideas with people who speak the same language as you or live in the same city as you do. In addition, you have the possibility to be supported by non-profit organizations and other people, find events in your area, and can consult experts (such as tax advisors, notaries, or lawyers) for free.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become self-employed in Germany
- People who want to start their own business but do not yet have a business idea
- People who already have a mature idea, but just want to make it a reality
- People who want to start a business in addition to their regular job
- People who want to offer their services as freelancers
I have been dealing with company formation and bureaucracy for a long time now, and in the context of this I have founded the company establi together with my friend Luca. The goal is to make it easier for new citizens to start a business in Germany.
We will be offering several courses in the future and welcome everyone to visit our website.